Early Scan Tomorrow at 5 Weeks + 3 Days, 5 Losses Since 2012 UPDATE Sadly lost my lo.

Oh I did another post but it must of not gone through! Just wanted to thank you all for your lovely replies and it has helped me loads, you've really reassured me so I'm going to try to stay positive!:) xxxxxxxx

Just found this thread! Happy you moved over to first tri. Keep us posted on yor next scan!! Can't wait to see that little bean!

Oh hey hunni! Thank you I so hope so I really do, will def let you know:) xxxxxxxx

AF cramps all aft then brown cm now bright red blood, think its all over ladies:( xxxxxx

Oh oasis maybe don't panic yet, fingers crossed it doesn't last x

Feeling pretty low:( no more red that was just once but lots brown so I guess its just a wait now, I really, really wanted this baby, seeing that little sac on the scan has just made it worse, sorry I'm being so miserable! Just struggling to see any positives:( xxxxxx

My 15 month old just threw his arms round my neck and gave me a massive cuddle, there's my positive right there xxxxxx

It's normal hun to worry :( least we no brown blood is old blood,
Ur lil man will look after U hun x

We just keep telling ourselves how lucky we are to have him after two losses, still hurts but we will always have him and our 6 yr old. Just wish I knew what was going to happen! Its so hard cause all you can do is wait xxxx

We just keep telling ourselves how lucky we are to have him after two losses, still hurts but we will always have him and our 6 yr old. Just wish I knew what was going to happen! Its so hard cause all you can do is wait xxxx

hey hunni, are you going back to your ob so they can check?

I will ring the early pregnancy unit on Monday but not sure if they will see me before? Will ask xxx

If it wasn't for the cramping, dragging pains I get with AF id be more hopeful, just done a test not that it means much I know, was only 3 hour hold xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150206_171448.jpg
    IMG_20150206_171448.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
So sorry hun hugs sent your way! I just left the doctors office from doing more blood work and she said my hcg level was 9000 Wednesday with nothing but a gestational sac. They don't seem to optimistic since you should have at least seen a yolk sac and fetal pole with those numbers. After so many losses we are counting our blessing with the wonderful kiddos we have and giving up on trying again if this one fails. Just can't handle it emotionally anymore. KeKeeping my fx tightly for you keep us updated!

Thank you. XxOh I am so sorry, I'm hoping that your lo will be OK, I know exactly what you mean this will be my 5th loss and I'm not sure I can handle anymore we are not sure if we can keep trying and same here we are so very lucky to have our beautiful boys together, pain is getting a bit worse now and its turned bright red so.......I'm keeping absolutely everything crossed for you, please stay in touch xxxxxx

So sorry hun hugs sent your way! I just left the doctors office from doing more blood work and she said my hcg level was 9000 Wednesday with nothing but a gestational sac. They don't seem to optimistic since you should have at least seen a yolk sac and fetal pole with those numbers. After so many losses we are counting our blessing with the wonderful kiddos we have and giving up on trying again if this one fails. Just can't handle it emotionally anymore. KeKeeping my fx tightly for you keep us updated!

over 10000 for yolk sac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->