Early Scan Tomorrow at 5 Weeks + 3 Days, 5 Losses Since 2012 UPDATE Sadly lost my lo.

She told me we should be able to the the yolk sac and at least a fetal pole once hcg levels reach 1500. This stuff is so confusing!

That's not what I read! Just that you should be able to see a gestational sac between 1000 and 2000! I've read that many stories lately where the woman goes to the next scan and bam the baby is there! I'm so hoping that's the case with you xxxxxx

That's not what I read! Just that you should be able to see a gestational sac between 1000 and 2000! I've read that many stories lately where the woman goes to the next scan and bam the baby is there! I'm so hoping that's the case with you xxxxxx

what have your levels been oasis. At 6741 we seen yolk sac, no fetal pole, at 2000 sumthing we seen gestational. The numbers are so wide ranged. I believe you will be fine

That's the thing babifever I have no idea! My doc refused to do a blood test and my epu only scans they don't do blood so I have no idea, wish I did know xxxx

Are you still bleeding this morning oasis? If so I think I would take a trip to the er they will also check your levels.

No, well yes in that I have brown discharge, less of it though but other than twice yest no more red as yet and the pains went today, I'm still not optimistic, other than sore boobs I don't feel pregnant at all:( I was the same with my blighted ovum and I never progressed past 5 weeks there, I have a feeling I will have to wait to be scanned not knowing! Xx
Thanks Dreamer xxx

So sorry hun I am praying hard for you! Maybe it is just the baby burrowing in a little further Fx keep us posted.

Thank you same for you!!!!! Sending you so much baby dust:)xxxxx

Oasis, if the bleeding doesn't get worse, you'll be fine girl! Call the EPU on Monday and they will see you as any bleeding spotting during pregnancy is considered a medical emergency!

Also, gp's don't know what to do with pregnant women and I'm not surprised your doctor didn't do anything. Truth is a couple years ago they change policy and doctors now do NOT deal with pregnancy at all and to be honest they do get quite annoyed if ppl ring them instead whoever is now in charge of pregnancy (as if we were supposed to know about change in policy)!

Anyway! When I went to my surgery to book an appointment with doctor about my pregnancy I DID ask the receptionist and I was very honest with her and I'm so glad she was helpful--> all I said was, I'm not sure if I should see a doctor or a nurse about early pregnancy concerns, and receptionist said neither and explained change in policy and said that EPU has taken over all early pregnancy issues and if any or if an emergecy comes up --> you communicate with them :)

So don't be scared, be aggressive, call them on Monday, some of them even have a walk in hours (you just turn up) and fingers crossed you got your sticky bean <3

Thank you kika I didn't know any of that! No wonder the doc wasn't interested I'm glad I rang epu myself, I really hope they might see me this week as I'm not sure I can stand another 10 days not knowing although in my heart I do think its over:( with my 12 week loss I bled brown at 5,8 then 12 weeks then that turned red and I lost my lo and then 2 months later I lost another pregnancy at 11 weeks and bled brown for 4 days before red so I'm just so confused although my tests are lighter today too. Thanks so much for your advice will let you know what the epu say xxxxx

Oasis have they ran any blood work to find out what is causing you to have miscarriages? My doctors finally did after my third and come to find out I have clotting disorders that require me to take blood thinner shots every day while I am pregnant. Who could've known it was something so simple. Mine always started like yours as well my first loss was at 12 weeks the others were around 6 and I would start with spotting brown and within a few days it was over. With this one thank God I haven't spotted any and they are watching me close it just seems like it's not progressing properly which is what that blood disorder does so I'm thinking maybe I might need a stronger mg with the shots. How are you feeling today has the bleeding completely stopped? I am praying for you and I hope you get into the doctor soon!

How are you doing today Oasis?

Afm I had another ultrasound today the baby is measuring 6 weeks 2 days so only 4 days behind which they said could be because my uterus is tilted towards the back and they said the heartbeat looked great for the baby's size. :)

I'm so v pleased that's fantastic news, massive congrats you must be so happy. Sadly I have lost my lo, I did have tests before my youngest and all OK so I think its just my age really and sadly my eggs:( xxxxxx

Thanks love I wish you a very very happy pregnancy and sending you lots love xxx

I'm so sorry oasis, my thoughts are with you xxx

Thanks so much, forgot how hard this is:( xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"