Early Scan Tomorrow & Worried * UPDATE PAGE 1*

EternalRose

Reaction score

UPDATE: Hi Ladies, Just got back home. I saw my little bambino!!! :cloud9: Me and my fiance saw heart beat flickering away, and Im on cloud nine. :cloud9: You should have seen me, I was a nervous wreck when I walked in but they said everything is fine and I need to calm down and stop worrying. My dates are spot on too, which is a bonus as I was convinced they were going to put me back as my cycles are usually 32 days but everything is great Im so relieved. I went and had the biggest breakfast ever, and bought two packs of nappies as my first baby gift! Thanks for all your support ladies, I wouldnt know what to do without this site. I really wished you all lived down my street, it would be girly night in tonight for sure!

p.s Ive attached a photo of the pic they gave me, xx

EternalRose

Hi Ladies,

Well the time has come for my early scan tomorrow morning and I am SO SCARED :argh: I swear the insomnia is turning me bonkers!! I used to be such a rational person before my BFP, thats officially all gone out the window. Since finding out im pregnant, which was over a month ago Ive had no bleeding whatsoever, but im still adamant that something is going to go wrong. I dont know why I keep doing this to myself, and its starting to get me down. :cry: I called the unit this morning just to check im all booked in, and spoke to a midwife and she says it all sounds like I have nothing to worry about. Ive only had a couple of occasions where ive felt nauseas and been sick , and i had cramping the other night which was more uncomfortable than painful. I am not going to bore you with a list of symptoms but ever since my nausea has tailored off the last few days I immediately start thinking im having a missed miscarriage :dohh: I sometimes wonder whether my new addiction to B & B is a good thing as I come online and read other peoples stories and I instantly think its going to happen to me. Not sure what the point of this post was, just needed to get it out..Im just praying to god everything is going to go ok tomorrow as I havent prepared myself for otherwise at all..:nope:

EternalRose

Attachments

• DSCN0105 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0105 (640x480).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 96
your concerns are completely normal! are you having a private early scan?
xx

No its an nhs one, my very nice gp and nurse practitioner pulled a few strings due to my anxiousness.x

Good luck with your scan Eternal Rose. From what you say it sounds like you are one of the lucky ones who is having a reasonably straight forward pregnancy with no really horrible symptoms and I hope the scan tomorrow can confirm this for you and put your mind at rest...

However, I know how worrying it is. I had an early scan due to really painful cramping and bleeding and that was all fine...then I went through a brief period of having no symptoms at all and actually paid for a private scan to put my mind at rest...

I think it is a worrying time and the first 12 weeks seem to go so slowly!

Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Big hugs

xx

Thanks ever so much 1st-timer, ill let you all know as soon as I find out x

what a lovely gp!! i have a private scan booked next sat when im 8 weeks and i feel exactly the same. I had spotting on and off with my son up untill 13 weeks and there was nothing wrong at all so the fact you have had no bleeding etc is very good sign. also apparently the majority (but obviously not all) m/c happen before week 7.
Try and relax so you can enjoy the experience, it will be wonderful
xx

Oh hun try not to worry! I'm sure that everything is going to be fine. It's totally normal to feel how you are feeling! And there are so many women who feel totally fine till 7 or 8 weeks then they are praying that they felt like they did before. I can't wait to see the pics of your strong little bean tomorrow!!! :hugs:

All will be fine and thinking off you, you have nothing to worry about hunny. Its perfectly normal to be feeling the way you are :hugs:xxx

Hey Eternal Rose I feel exactly the same!!! This is so awful. Ive been feeling too well this week and the thought going through my head is "missed miscarriage" We are only doing this to ourselves because it all seems too good to be true, and we want our babies so much. I hope both our scans tomorrow bring the happiest of news. Lets make a promise that if all is well with our babies we will try to remain calm for the rest of the first tri!! xxxx

Just think, tomorrow you will see your little baby with its little heartbeat right there on the screen for the first time!

You will be fine, think positive.

I'm worrying myself sick too - I think it's normal to be a complete worry wart. Good luck for your scan Eternal Rose!

Hi ER,

I'm sure you'll be fine. You got your emergency scan because of how anxious you are, now just relax and go with the flow. I am desperate for a scan but since I've not even been to my gp yet, I'll more than likely end up waiting until 12 weeks or so...In that sense, I envy you as I'm sure others do. I am sure that once you've seen the heart beat you'll feel much better but I would take a guess that even then, a few weeks down the line you'll once more be very stressed and keen for another. You must take your own advice and relax, take it easy and stop stressing!!!

You know what, NOTHING that one can do will stop a mc from happening. If it's going to happen, it will happen.

Please, please don't stress. Of course whilst it's normal to a certain degree, it's not good for us. We all know exactly how you're feeling and what you're going through so totally understand.

My advice to you is that if you spend a little time away from this site, away from the horror stoies, stresses and concerns, you'll feel instantly more at ease. I did just that and I feel MUCH better about things.

I also spent time with some friends who showered me with confidence and positive vibes which obviously helped. A lot.

There is a hell of a long time to go before our babies are here so I tell myself to enjoy every day for it's own merit; an extra day further along with Bean :cloud9:

I am not going to allow myself to become a nervous wreck for the next 7 months and neither should you!!!

Let us know how you get on tomorrow,

Nicola xx

well done for getting an early scan :thumbup:
i'm sure bean is happy and snug in there, keep us posted xx

i think most people feel this worry before a scan - i know I did and everything turned out fine! so dont worry just look forward to seeing your bean and let us know how you get on!! xx

Dont worry eternal rose, I'm sure everything will be fine. Remember some girls don't get any symptoms at all, so yours coming and going could be normal.

I know what you mean about spending time on BnB. I joined after my m/c in march and although its helped me so so so much it also has the down side of me being exposed to other peoples worries and info about things I probably wouldnt even have known about. So yes it has its down points - but remember it doesnt mean because its happening to others, that it'll happen to you.

Good luck and keep us posted xxx

my scan is also tomorrow morning.... we can go through it together
xx

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"[COLOR="Magenta"]]OOH good luck sazzoire, how comes you got your early one, or is it private xx[/FONT][/COLOR]

Good luck for tomorrow eternal rose and sazziore too. I've got mine tomorrow evening too. I'm sure we'll be just fine!

Good luck tomorrow. Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->