Early Scan Tomorrow & Worried * UPDATE PAGE 1*

Good luck to those of you having scans tomorrow.

good luck hope everything goes great for you xxx

Good luck tomorrow hun, I'm sure everything will be totally fine :hugs: xx

Good luck tomorow Eternal I am sure you have nothing to worry about xxxx

Hi ER
It's not private (the reason for my scan)... I'll let you know tomorrow after our scans.... no need to worry more than we already are xx

Hope you dont mind me gatecrashing but I thought I'd share my story with you. I had a m/c in May 2008 and fell pregnant again in July 08. I was petrified something would go wrong and the first 7 weeks of the pregnancy I spotted on and off, quite heavily at times. I had numerous scans which showed everything was ok but still I was paranoid. I had no symptoms of pregnancy either. Now I have a healthy and very active 5.5 month old baby girl!

Good luck with your scan i'm sure everything will be perfect for you.

Goopd luck tomorrow hun. Im sure eveerything will be fine. i had all the same worries.I thought my heart was going to stop when they put the stick thing on my belly!!

Let us know how it goes and looking foward to seeing a piccie!!xxx

Good luck with your scan. I also have one tomorrow (which is Friday here) although it's not my first.

That is great that you will be seeing your little one soon!!!!

....Hope all goes well for you & baby~***

Thinking of you ER, I am sure you will be fine. :hugs: Wish I could give you some advice about worrying, but I'm struggling with it myself! It is very hard.

Hope this morning goes well, which I'm sure it will :hugs: can't wait to see your scan pics xxx

Good luck with your scan today x

Thinking of you and I have everything crossed

Yay glad every thing is going well for you hun x

Brilliant.....sooooo glad all is ok.

I am waiting for a choose and book letter so I can get a date for my early scan at 7/8 weeks......I hope mine turns out so well!!!!

:hugs:

OOOh where abouts in northampton do you live, I lived there for 21 years, Im only 23 now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->