Early Scan Tomorrow & Worried * UPDATE PAGE 1*

awww thats the best news i have heard so far today... congrats hunni xx

yay! so glad everything is fine and you got to see your baby :D Hope this puts your mind at rest now :hugs: xxx

Ah yay! That's fantastic news. x

OOOh where abouts in northampton do you live, I lived there for 21 years, Im only 23 now. x

Not in Northampton.....Wellingborough......using Northampton GH though. I am almost twice your age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::haha:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!
Congratulations!! big big big big big hugs to you! :hugs:
Wow.. baby looks so big! It looks like a little baby with arms and everything. Awwwww, that is so so cute! I just thought it'd be a blob like some of the early scans. Wow!
I'm buzzing for you here. Well done you!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is an awesome pic!!! Congrats!!! What's that round thing next to the baby??

That's fab news ER - here's to a happy and healthy next 8 months!

That is just fantastic new ER I am delighted for you

COOOL!!!! Isn't it wonderful to see the HB for the first time? :) Apparently my OH was holding my hand all the time and gave me a kiss and I was so not there, I didn't even noticed, he told me afterwards :)

CONGRATS! Now another six weeks and you're off the hook! :)

Thats fab news hun ive been following your story. Iv got my early scan tomorrow so i hope my story is as happy as yours. All the best love xxxx

see, there was nothing to worry about! Now you've got to get to your 12 weeks scan happy, confident, stress free and positively!

Nicola xx

Congrats! Glad everything is ok, and such a precious little baby pic~

o thank goodness, congrats!! was thinking about u earlier! what a sweet little bubba u have aswell. lovely, really pleased for u. xx

tt[FONT="Co[SIZE="2" said:
mic Sans MS"][/SIZE]csaffy;2973528]OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!
Congratulations!! big big big big big hugs to you! :hugs:
Wow.. baby looks so big! It looks like a little baby with arms and everything. Awwwww, that is so so cute! I just thought it'd be a blob like some of the early scans. Wow!
I'm buzzing for you here. Well done you!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you hun, she zoomed in on the baby as its only 1 cm long, thanks for buzzing! lol

It looks like it's havin a little party in there and holding a balloon! :rofl:

WOOOOOWHOOOOO I'm so glad everything went well Congrats!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"