Early Scan Tomorrow & Worried * UPDATE PAGE 1*

well done love. i knew everything would be fine. Congrats xx

So happy for you Eternal Rose! That is excellent news! :thumbup: x x

Excellent to see you got on ok! I had to have a sneaky peek on here while I was at work today (not supposed to use internet at work but I do!) to check how you got on! At home now. Now I'm a bundle of nerves as have got mine in a couple of hours!

Excellent to see you got on ok! I had to have a sneaky peek on here while I was at work today (not supposed to use internet at work but I do!) to check how you got on! At home now. Now I'm a bundle of nerves as have got mine in a couple of hours!

Awww, im just trying to picture you sneakily logging on to baby and bump. Thanks hun, you have to come back and let us know how you get on xx

ASAP :haha:

Awww, im just trying to picture you sneakily logging on to baby and bump. Thanks hun, you have to come back and let us know how you get on xx

Yes I am pretty sure from where I sit no-one can really see my screen, otherwise will have a bit of explaining as to why I am looking on this website! Only a couple of people at work know. I'll let you know how it goes!

Congrats eternal rose - great news!! The pic is fab - I cant believe that is just 7+1, it looks like a proper baby already!! xxx

I know hun thats what I said to her, but she said "oh its because ive zoomed in thats why it looks so big", its only 1 cm long and its about right for a 7 week old baby xxx

How do you feel now ER? Less worried? Do you think they will creep back up on you in a couple of weeks?

I just did some googling and I think that balloon looking thing next to it is the yolk sac...

https://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-7-weeks

How do you feel now ER? Less worried? Do you think they will creep back up on you in a couple of weeks?

Oh I feel so much less worried hun, I think I may have had a little anxiety before the 12 week scan but I feel so much better for it. How are you feeling, along with your symptoms? xx

Oh I feel so much less worried hun, I think I may have had a little anxiety before the 12 week scan but I feel so much better for it. How are you feeling, along with your symptoms? xx

I'm OK thanks my lovely. Nervous as hell, but that's to be expected I guess!

congratulations - that great news. Scan pic made me smile - totally cool xx

is it perhaps the start of the placenta?

That's a well cool scan photo for 7 weeks
Congrats chicken! xx

Great news Eternal Rose :). So pleased everything is fine. I booked an early scan too for next Thursday (I'll be 7 weeks 5 days), because I too am a little paranoid about something not being right etc. I just really want to know also if it could be twins, because twins run in both families. OK well bye for now. Now you can have a mini celebration! xxx

Awww I'm so pleased you got such a good result from your early scan. I hope it puts your mind at ease and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Nice scan picture too.

beautiful picture!!!!! congrats on you little bean!!

I just did some googling and I think that balloon looking thing next to it is the yolk sac...

https://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-7-weeks

I was just looking at your scan again, comparing to mine! I reckon it's the yolk sac too. Mine is just next to the baby but is practically the same size as him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->