Early scan tomorrow

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
so i finally convinced OH to book an early scan for tomorrow when I will be 7+4 (by LMP).

Ever since I got pregnant I haven't been able to put my finger on it but I have felt something is or will be wrong. The past few days I haven't felt as nauseous either which has made me panic. I am so worried I am going to go tomorrow and there will be no hb.

Anybody else been like this?

i know what you mean, i have 2 positive tests that show I'm pregnant but don't feel like its even real. feel like I'm gunna go for my first scan and nothing show up!
I'm tempted to book a private early scan just for piece of mind. I'm hoping actually seeing something will kind of make it sink in that its actually happening!
:)

Hey,

I'm only 5 weeks but feel very much the same. I just truly believe going to get to my scan on the 29th (7weeks4days as well) and there will be nothing there, or that I might not even make it to the 29th without miscarrying anyway.

Symptoms can be so tricky because I've seen a lot of ladies say they do come & go but of course when it happens it's so panic inducing.

Good luck tomorrow; I'm sure it will be great and I hope it helps your anxiety <3

x

Same here Hun I when I hit 7 weeks my symptoms started to fade, don't feel much nausea, no acid reflux, boobs don't hurt no more, I'm sure im getting more cramps but dunno if it's in my head. I Still have a bit of fatigue and going to toilet in the night for a wee and must say feel a lot hungry then I did previously, but I'm so panic ridden due to them coming & going I keep running toilet checking to see if I'm bleeding, fingers crossed your scan is all good tomorrow Hun and you get to see a little healthy bean with a strong heart beat, I'm also dreading my scan too on Wednesday morning (because it's getting closer maybe we are thinking negative because we are nervous, I really hope it's that) good luck for tomorrow I'll be stalking your thread :) xx

I felt exactly the same with my first pregnancy and booked an early scan, it really reassured me after I'd seen a healthy heartbeat &#128516; wasn't much to see and they put be back by 2weeks but this time the first thing I did was book an early scan!
I'm sure all will be fine let us know how you get on xxx

I'm 6+6 and I've felt this All the way, I've had some light bleeding to but Dh agent me having an early scan incase it worried me more. I'm sure something is going wrong

To reassure you I have felt exactly the same. This pregnancy is so different to my last one but I had a scan today at 7 weeks and all is well. Good luck xx

Hope all is well Hun I'll be stalking for your update on your little baba in the oven :) xx

I'm 6+6 and I've felt this All the way, I've had some light bleeding to but Dh agent me having an early scan incase it worried me more. I'm sure something is going wrong

Had a scan today for bleeding, baby is fine, phew. Starting to feel more real new I've seen a heartbeat and more confident.

How did you get on?

Hi ladies

thanks for responses. Scan went really well. Actually 7+2 which is perfect for ovulation dates. Now due August 29th which is OH birthday. Really strong and fast hb and everything where it should be. On :cloud9: here are some pictures. First pic abdominal others vaginal

Attachments

• 20150112_193625.jpg
    20150112_193625.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150112_193653.jpg
    20150112_193653.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150112_193727.jpg
    20150112_193727.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • 20150112_193802.jpg
    20150112_193802.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150112_193815.jpg
    20150112_193815.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 11

Had a scan today for bleeding, baby is fine, phew. Starting to feel more real new I've seen a heartbeat and more confident.

How did you get on?

glad everything was ok x

Awwww so happy for you Hun I know how nervous you were them pics are mint, how lovely your due on OH birthday so special take it easy now and enjoy being pregnant xXx

Wow, the TV pics are very clear! I had a scan at 7+3 but it was abdo so similar to your first picture. Wish I'd asked for a tv one now!

Glad everything went well for you today! I am due Aug29 as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->