Early scan tonight

Good Luck!!

Hoping everything goes well for you!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Thanks everyone :)

IT'S GOT A HEARTBEAT!!!!

I was so scared with all the bleeding and pains I've had, but it's got a heartbeat!! It was just amazing to watch and I nearly cried! So did my mum and my OH.

We've got 2 scan photo's but there's not much to see, it was just so reassuring to see the heartbeat. I have never seen anything so amazing in my life!

It was a private scan I had at a place called window in the womb. I'm going back for a 4D scan when I'm a lot later on :)

I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow, which I'm a bit anxious about but all in all I'm so much more relaxed after seeing the heartbeat... I really didn't believe I was going to get this far, so it's just amazing :happydance:

Glad Everything went well, Now you can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy

honey - I am soooo happy for you. You must be the happiest woman on baby and bump tonight- and you deserve it! :hugs:

Thanks applegirl, I really didn't expect to be here with good news. As soon as I saw blood a few days ago I just panicked and thought that was the end...

I'm sooooo glad everything is okay though, I really couldn't be happier right now :D

:happydance::happydance: Fantastic news hun did you get to see bubba move a little or was bubba snoring Lol
would love to still see your pics there your proud first picks put them up hun
xx

Theres not much to see, but here's little midget bean :D

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3238/2939295307_531ae7b36b.jpg

:happydance: I'm so happy for you hun. Go and get some well deserved rest. :happydance:

Congratulations!!! I am so happy to see everything turned out great for you!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"