Early scan

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
I have been to the doctors today as I was concerned that my pink watery discharge had not subsided.

She is not overly concerned with this and said that it is normal to have brown/pink discharge in early pregnancy :happydance:

I asked her if she could do a blood test to see if this was a viable pregnancy but she said that when we meet next week for my 6 wk appointment, she is going to refer me to the EPAC to get an early scan. That means in about 2 weeks time, I will get to meet hopefully Rumps junior :baby:

Anyone else had a 7+ week scan and what did LO look like?

Thanks, Rumps x

Hi Rumps, I had one today at 7+2 due to bleeding and saw the little bean with heartbeat :thumbup: It didn't look much like a baby except when the lady got it at a certain angle when it looked more like a baby!

Good luck with your scan :flower:

Hi Rumps, I had one today at 7+2 due to bleeding and saw the little bean with heartbeat :thumbup: It didn't look much like a baby except when the lady got it at a certain angle when it looked more like a baby!

Good luck with your scan :flower:

Hi Pinkpolka xxx

Fab news about your scan, I bet you were bricking it!!!!

I am really excited but scared too :wacko: xx

I had a scan today at 8 weeks, due to spotting.
I could see the babys little flickering heartbeat and you could clearly see it's head and body. You could also see the little yolk sac too.
It was amazing and made it feel so real seeing it on the screen!

Heather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->