Early Scans

Mummypea

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wondered for those of you who have had early scans when did you see the heartbeat from? I'm hoping to have my scan next week when I will be 6 weeks +? Days depending on which day the EPU book me in. But I don't want to go too early and not see a hb and cause myself even more anxiety. X

I was able to both see and hear the heartbeat at 6w1d. Good luck!

I saw heartbeat and they dated me 5w6d

Thank you for your replies. I started bleeding bright red after sex last night, it's slowed down now and practically stopped and is orangey/brown but every now and then I wipe and it's bright red but no where near as much as last night. Thought I had tiny tiny blood clots but I think it's just blood tinged cervical mucus. After my m/c last month I'm distraught and fear I'm miscarrying again. 😢 Xx

Aww honey when is your scan

It hasn't been booked in yet, my GP wants me to call her on 2nd Jan when they open after the new year and is going to ring the EPU and get me booked in. So it should be next week at some point. But I'm not feeling optimistic I'm going to make it that far now. X

It hasn't been booked in yet, my GP wants me to call her on 2nd Jan when they open after the new year and is going to ring the EPU and get me booked in. So it should be next week at some point. But I'm not feeling optimistic I'm going to make it that far now. X

I would call them todsy and ask xx

Just tried to ring my GP and it's just ringing out so I presume they're closed. I phoned the EPU, but can't self refer so she said to ring the out of hours GP and they will refer me for a scan if they think it's necessary. 😞 Xx

Just tried to ring my GP and it's just ringing out so I presume they're closed. I phoned the EPU, but can't self refer so she said to ring the out of hours GP and they will refer me for a scan if they think it's necessary. 😞 Xx

If it will put your mind at easy honey do it x it's horrible waiting. Although the scan may not show much it may ease your worry x

If it will put your mind at easy honey do it x it's horrible waiting. Although the scan may not show much it may ease your worry x

Thank you, I managed to get through to my practice, presume they were on lunch earlier. Waiting for my GP to call me back and fingers crossed she will refer me to the EPU earlier than she already was going to. X

I have a scan on Friday morning. Spotting has practically stopped now a bit of blood tinged cm every now and again. Practically clear with red blood lines in it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->