Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I swore i wouldn't do this but i can't help it. If you are a week or so away from testing feel free to join in the symptom spotting!
ALSO if you have already had your bfp please share what you were feeling up to the day of your bfp!

Today I'm peeing all the time, starting at 2am. Not just a little tinkle either, i feel as though my bladder will explode if I don't get to the potty! Anyway this pushed my symptom spotting and I decided to write down the things i've been feeling the last two days. xx that I'm pg. WOO!
  • Tummy aches
  • Frequent poops
  • Frequent urination
  • threw up in mouth a little bit yesterday
  • cramps
  • back aches
  • Headaches
  • light headedness when standing up (EVERY time)

I've been telling myself that these cramps and things are nothing but I can't ignore them anymore.

:dust: to everyone I can't wait to see if we all get bfp!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

YOU and I have the same feeling!!! I have been complaining about having to go the potty all the time lately. :thumbup: Today, I have a speck of blood when I wiped.. I dont know what's happening to me.. LOL!

Good Luck, sounds POSITIVE ;)
I've wrote all mine down in a little diary since last cycle lol. Obsessive! :p
I'll add mine in a sec, although i always feels silly when :witch: comes. And it turns out to be nothing, so i try to avoid writing em on here lol :p
:dust: x

Pixie - don't feel silly, it's all for fun! Plus if you keep track and you always have symptoms and always get the witch, maybe one month they will be TOTALLY different and you'll get your bfp! Who knows, just saying. :D :dust: Can't wait to hear more symptoms!

You've got a lot of symptoms. Sounds hopeful to me! Good luck!

You've got a lot of symptoms. Sounds hopeful to me! Good luck!

THANKS I have my fx'd seeing as this is the first month I've detected o I'm not getting my hopes up too high but it's fun to see what's going on in my body!
Though these things could be everyday things and I'm analyzing them now for ttc LOL who knows :shrug:

Ahem...Okay here goes....Might be a little long, i've written my symptoms everyday lol....The days i leave blank i havent wrote anything down so dont remember my symptoms...

...Oh and they start from a few days before Ov...

CD14 - Felt sick, knotted belly, 4:20am Thick yellowish CM with a stringy blob of old blood?
CD15 - Nothing written
CD16 - Nothing written
CD17 - Af cramps
CD18 - Creamy CM
CD19 - LOADS of EWCM, Ov pain (Right)
CD20 - DTD - EWCM, really bad Ov pain, creamy CM
CD21 - Little bit of Ov pain
CD22 - Little bit of Ov pain !Tested OMG :bfn:!
CD23 - Woke up feeling sick, sore nipples, stuffy nose, really thirsty
CD24 - Sore Nipples, stuffy nose, woke up about 4am for a wee
CD25 - Sore Nipples, stuffy nose, woke up about 4am for a wee
CD26 - Sore Nipples, stuffy nose, Pain in right boob and right side of stomach, woke up about 4am for a wee
CD27 - DTD - AF pains, stuffy nose, woke up about 5am for a wee !Tested :bfn:!
CD28 - AF pains, stuffy nose, woke up about 4am feeling sick needing a wee and really bad heartburn!!
CD29 - EWCM yellowish...Weeing alot, woke up around 4am, stuffy nose, AF pains
CD30 - Today - Dizzy, Sharp twinges in back, AF pains, Sore boobs, feel sick, very hungry! Had my roast and felt like not eaten...

And thats about it mi dears!! Told ya...Pretty obsessive! Imagine if someone stumbles upon my little diary LOL!!!
:dust: xxx

Ahem...Okay here goes....Might be a little long, i've written my symptoms everyday lol....The days i leave blank i havent wrote anything down so dont remember my symptoms...

...Oh and they start from a few days before Ov...

CD14 - Felt sick, knotted belly, 4:20am Thick yellowish CM with a stringy blob of old blood?
CD15 - Nothing written
CD16 - Nothing written
CD17 - Af cramps
CD18 - Creamy CM
CD19 - LOADS of EWCM, Ov pain (Right)
CD20 - DTD - EWCM, really bad Ov pain, creamy CM
CD21 - Little bit of Ov pain
CD22 - Little bit of Ov pain !Tested OMG :bfn:!
CD23 - Woke up feeling sick, sore nipples, stuffy nose, really thirsty
CD24 - Sore Nipples, stuffy nose, woke up about 4am for a wee
CD25 - Sore Nipples, stuffy nose, woke up about 4am for a wee
CD26 - Sore Nipples, stuffy nose, Pain in right boob and right side of stomach, woke up about 4am for a wee
CD27 - DTD - AF pains, stuffy nose, woke up about 5am for a wee !Tested :bfn:!
CD28 - AF pains, stuffy nose, woke up about 4am feeling sick needing a wee and really bad heartburn!!
CD29 - EWCM yellowish...Weeing alot, woke up around 4am, stuffy nose, AF pains
CD30 - Today - Dizzy, Sharp twinges in back, AF pains, Sore boobs, feel sick, very hungry! Had my roast and felt like not eaten...

And thats about it mi dears!! Told ya...Pretty obsessive! Imagine if someone stumbles upon my little diary LOL!!!
:dust: xxx

awesome list! Way to keep track!
i forgot then I had sore nips for about 4 days after ovulation. And is stuffy nose a symptom of pg? INteresting! And I've been hungry too but that could be just me, being me. :D
xx for you when do you test? i wish i was at cd 30 already, that would mean I was 3 days from testing! :dust:

I am testing on the 2nd September, and i think i'm 11dpo not 13dpo...or i would be testing today lol.
I probably would test today anyway if i had some tests left LOL! I tested at 3dpo and 7dpo LMAO! What am i like! x

Oh man. alright..here goes...

I pretty much got none that are 'sure signs'...tho i started to have to go to the bathroom bad alot just like you about 2 day ago-ish.
I started to get twinges/pulling on the right side of my uterus..tho i do feel it a little bit on my left as well starting 2 days ago as well.
I have had alot of cramping even before expected ovulation tho they werent strong..just noticeable. they slowed down for two days after started baby asprin and then today they came on like BAM!
Had a mild fever today as well...i dont know why tho.
my boobs feel heavy and but not very sore. tho today i had some dull aching going through my left one and this evening they started to feel a tad sore.

I should probably also mention that every month now since April i have been having cramping since ovulation and tender boobs along with it. Last month i had no sore boobs and absolutely no cramping...even when af came...tho i did feel alot of prickly type things in my uterus..tho im not getting that this month.

I am about 9 DPO.

This evening i REALLY feel like af is going to arrive any minute!

hmm I've just noticed some creamy cm, is that a sign? I don't know ladies, i've never symptom spotted before.

Oh man. alright..here goes...

I pretty much got none that are 'sure signs'...tho i started to have to go to the bathroom bad alot just like you about 2 day ago-ish.
I started to get twinges/pulling on the right side of my uterus..tho i do feel it a little bit on my left as well starting 2 days ago as well.
I have had alot of cramping even before expected ovulation tho they werent strong..just noticeable. they slowed down for two days after started baby asprin and then today they came on like BAM!
Had a mild fever today as well...i dont know why tho.
my boobs feel heavy and but not very sore. tho today i had some dull aching going through my left one and this evening they started to feel a tad sore.

I should probably also mention that every month now since April i have been having cramping since ovulation and tender boobs along with it. Last month i had no sore boobs and absolutely no cramping...even when af came...tho i did feel alot of prickly type things in my uterus..tho im not getting that this month.

I am about 9 DPO.

This evening i REALLY feel like af is going to arrive any minute!

I really hope AF doesn't get you as soon as 9dpo!!
What day do you plan to test? the 5th? :dust:

i tested today..i added to the gallery tho its VVVVERY faint. colored evaps love me lol

i may test again in the morning...but my urine has been pretty diluted lately so i might give it a couple days...IF i can hold out that long :p

i tested today..i added to the gallery tho its VVVVERY faint. colored evaps love me lol

i may test again in the morning...but my urine has been pretty diluted lately so i might give it a couple days...IF i can hold out that long :p

OOOH now i'm going to go check it out!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

dont get too excited...nothing much to see and doesnt help that i have a crap cam lol

poo I can't see anything but everyone else said they did so hope that's a good sign! maybe a better line in a day or two, huh? :D
:dust:

Okay I keep a journal so here goes...
CD15 pre ovulation pain
cd16 Ovulation pain
CD17 Cramps on right side vag cramps
CD18 nothing
CD19 nothing recorded
CD20 heartburn hungry craved strawberry milk pulling in abdomin when peed
CD21 headache heartburn pulling in abd bad emotinal
CD22 temps up thirsty twinges in overys heartburn very light spotting
CD23 Heartburn headache tired sore bb
cd24 heartburn headache leg cramps left side cramps sore bbs
CD25 Today hotflashes cold sweats tired heavy boobs, feeling like im going to start AF anytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->