Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

i soo have my fingers crossed on this month!! i hope!!

symptoms are:
Stomach cramps
Headaches
really sore nipples
and feeling sick every now and then
and last few days feels like im getting a cold (if thats a sympton??)

i dont know what DPO im on but yeh im on CD 24

Baby dust for all!!!

I have EXACTLY the same though today ive noticed really pale brown stuff when i wipe. Hoping af is not on its way a WEEK early, kinda secretly hoping it might be implantation :blush:
Ive also been feeling really teary and yes i have already poas!! Im only 8dpo :dohh: Why do we do it to ourselves???????

symptoms are:
Stomach cramps
Headaches
really sore nipples

Baby dust for all!!!

Hello 1Amanda..I'm CD 22 if i'm not mistaking..I said this because my mind is everywhere now lol..Earlier i've been crying over something stupid lol..Any ways. I was asking the same question about the cold..Because i'm just getting better with my cold.

My symptoms so far are:

Lower back pain

Some type of AF cramps that goes around your waist to your back..But it's not painful it's just there.

Feeling sick off and on as well. And getting sick on certain smells.

Body temps are going up and down..

Trouble sleeping.

Very wet(tmi) cm..One moment it looks lotion and then it's watery..

Weird stomach cramps as well..And i'm saying weird becaue the way it feels. I never experince them before.

Sore nipples and some times the whole breast off and on..My nipples seem to bluge out more..Heavy..Now i have a bra on..

Body aches..joint pain(i'm not sure if that's pregnancy related.

My emotions is all over the place

Right now i can't remember what day that was on when i had the brown cm(at first i thought it was left over blood from my last period in August(sorry tmi) and then CD 18- CD 20 I had light to dark pink blood spotting(tingy) in my CM(again tmi) and then it stop..And one and off headaches. And it's not because i'm thinking about this TTC and prengancy thing either.

I'm going have to test lol..I said i'll wait until the 17th of September since AF is due on the 16th..But i may test sooner..Right now i'm CD 22..And sorry for the long reply lol..

can i ask a really stupid question please?!? :blush:Is it possible if you have sex outside ovulation that you can get pregnant?? I know the boy sperm doesn't last that long and swims quicker but die's quicker that the girl ones that why if planning for a boy it works better around ovulation but why wouldn't it work outside them 5 or so days??? it's always puzzled me!!:wacko::wacko:

dt- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AF GOT YOU?????????????????????? Freakin bITCH!
Mine went MIA... temp low though... not sure what's going on.
Darn it DT you were supposed to be preggers this month!

Catherine - Spermies live from 3-7 days in your vajayjay depending on your acidity and how strong his swimmers are. If they get up to the fallopian tube, they live closer to 7 days. If they stay down in the uterus, they live for less time. AND our eggs only last for 24 hours at the most. Very horrible odds, aren't they?

symptoms are:
Stomach cramps
Headaches
really sore nipples

Baby dust for all!!!

Hello 1Amanda..I'm CD 22 if i'm not mistaking..I said this because my mind is everywhere now lol..Earlier i've been crying over something stupid lol..Any ways. I was asking the same question about the cold..Because i'm just getting better with my cold.

My symptoms so far are:

Lower back pain

Some type of AF cramps that goes around your waist to your back..But it's not painful it's just there.

Trouble sleeping.

Weird stomach cramps as well..And i'm saying weird becaue the way it feels. I never experince them before.

Sore nipples and some times the whole breast off and on..My nipples seem to bluge out more..Heavy..Now i have a bra on..

Right now i can't remember what day that was on when i had the brown cm(at first i thought it was left over blood from my last period in August(sorry tmi) and then CD 18- CD 20 I had light to dark pink blood spotting(tingy) in my CM(again tmi) and then it stop..And one and off headaches. And it's not because i'm thinking about this TTC and prengancy thing either.

I'm going have to test lol..I said i'll wait until the 17th of September since AF is due on the 16th..But i may test sooner..Right now i'm CD 22..And sorry for the long reply lol..

hope the cold is a sign then...lol i dont have any idea if it is..
yeh this morning i burst out cryimg for no reason ...now i have a feeling AF is coming ...
:cry:

Another flipping BFN this morning.
Symptoms:
brown'ish discharge at 7dpo (lasted a day and a half)
sore boobs
veiny boobs
slight "cramps" every now and a again, but don't feel like AF cramps...

That's all I can think of right now. I'm losing hope quickly. I just feel like if I would have implanted at 7dpo, then I should be getting a positive now at 12dpo. Am I right??

Morning fellow TTC nutters, how are we all today?

My PMA has gone today. BFN at 10 DPO .... yeah i know it's still early but AF due on Saturday and i'm all weepy, violent and hormonal!

Boobs aren't hurting as much, but they are very big, and my veins are quite obvious (this happened before af last month tho). No cramps, but the dull pressure feeling i had has gone. No longer constipated (sorry TMI).

Only new thing is yesterday and today, wicked migraine!!! Don't remember last time i had one. Bloody painful!

So anyway, that's my update. Just got to wait and see now. Blah, hate waiting.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all! xxx

Thought I'd add mine symptoms too, I'm due for AF on Sunday, but keeping my fingers crossed atm that i'll get a BFP even though I got a BFN this morning :nope:

Here they are:
AF type cramps (although not exactly the same, they feel sharper!)
Light (very pink) spotting in CM
Very bad headache
Lightheadedness
Bloated stomach
Bigger boobs (although not that tender atm)
Dizzy
Felt sick this morning

Keeping my fingers crossed that the cramps and slight spotting aren't AF making an early appearance, I'm so confused :shrug:

all symptoms just gone...feel really just like I've got pmt, i.e. being a moody cow etc. water retention and general fatness feeling..so not looking great this month. 3 days to go till end of cycle if i calculated right, but still bfn...Hmm, not gonna be my month, is it?

Here are my early symptoms:

• Cramps on both sides, and light ones in the middle
  • Constipation
  • Slight bloat

I think I may have ovulated early. I had a miscarriage about a month and a half ago, and my last period was August 29.

We'll see what happens!

When I was 2dpo I got a really sore throat which turned into a cough, I thought it was a cold starting but I never got a runny nose just the cough and sore throat. (oh and I got my :bfp: this month!).

I looked it up and apparently as soon as the baby is conceived, your immune system almost shuts down so it won't attack the foreign cells (the sperm). So with a weak immune system you are more susceptible to colds. Hope that helps :)

Good luck girls!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Melissa on your BFP! Best wishes for your pregnancy and beyond!

Af is 5 days late now (as of midnight) tested with cheapie, BFN. It is almost 1am here and I am sitting up munching toast and jam. Couldn't sleep for my hunger, haha. Also still far too emotional, had a good blub on the phone to hubby earlier.

How is everyone else doing? :dust:

Hey ladies! 13dpo today... 2 days until expected AF. I had the brownish discharge at 7dpo and now today I started having what feels like ovulation pains. It's totally not period cramps... very weird... Has this happened to anyone?

hello everyone, I'm not meant to be symptom spotting (not actively ttc) but i had a metallic taste in my mouth today so looked it up and saw it was a early pregnancy sign the more i read the more i realise there are soooo many signs but most can be other things too! I was pg last month and had a early mc with that pg my symptoms where:
vieny boobs and different couloured nipples,
some sharp pains in boobs and nipples and weird white spots on nipples.
stomach cramps mainly one sidded.
dizzy, tired sick feeling
skin broke out in spots (usually dont get them)
( I wasn't symptom spotting so these are just the ones i remeber and wasn't until a few days before my BFP)

Still no witch for me.
Went to the doctors today and he says there is no reason for me to be late and would expect me to be preg! He has PMA himself lol. I have to take FMU to hospital on Monday then go and see him Tuesday morning for the result. If BFP then cool stuff. If BFN then he will refer me for blood tests.

So I guess I will know on Tuseday. I have not done any more tests at home since last Saturday. Was sick of seeing BFN. I wont be doing any more either. Gonna be good and wait for Tuesday and for Doc to say BFP!!

can i ask a really stupid question please?!? :blush:Is it possible if you have sex outside ovulation that you can get pregnant?? I know the boy sperm doesn't last that long and swims quicker but die's quicker that the girl ones that why if planning for a boy it works better around ovulation but why wouldn't it work outside them 5 or so days??? it's always puzzled me!!:wacko::wacko:

:hugs: I was about to ask that same question Catherine and you beat me to it! lool :flower:

symptoms are:
Stomach cramps
Headaches
really sore nipples

Baby dust for all!!!

My symptoms so far are:

Lower back pain

Trouble sleeping.

hope the cold is a sign then...lol i dont have any idea if it is..
yeh this morning i burst out cryimg for no reason ...now i have a feeling AF is coming ...
:cry:

Don't lose hope until she is here for sure. :hugs:

Thanks for getting back to me Prayfulhope - just always confused me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->