Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

Are leg cramps a symptom? if so then mark that one for me too, they've been so bothersome!

not sure if leg cramps are or not... I wrote them in my journal anyway...

i tested today..i added to the gallery tho its VVVVERY faint. colored evaps love me lol

i may test again in the morning...but my urine has been pretty diluted lately so i might give it a couple days...IF i can hold out that long :p

Looks like me and you are in the same boat, I am 9dpo too! I tested about an hour ago and I swear I could see a faint faint faint line, lets just say a normal person would look at the test and say BFN, I had to put it directly under my desk lamp to see anything...hopefully my eyes are not playing tricks on me:wacko:

GOOD LUCK TO US!!!

Leg cramps are a symptom... just so you can continue to accurately symptom spot! :)

They were when I was getting them and reading to see if they were. LOL I can't remember why though... Lemme look for it and get back to you!

Edit: (bear in mind, I read somewhere else that it's actually potassium rather than calcium that effects it.. so, take that as you will)

Leg Cramps

At different times during your pregnancy, you might have cramps in your legs or feet. This is due to a change in the way your body processes, or metabolizes, calcium. One way to prevent these cramps is to make sure to get enough calcium through nonfat or lowfat milk, and calcium-rich foods. You also get some calcium in your prenatal vitamin, but you might need to take a calcium supplement if you don't get enough through your diet. Talk with your health care provider first about taking calcium supplements.

You can relieve leg and foot cramps by gently stretching the muscle. If you have a sudden leg cramp, flex your foot towards your body. If you point your foot to stretch your leg, the cramp could worsen. Wrapping a warm heating pad or warm, moist towel around the muscle also can help the muscle to relax.

Hi, just wanted to say that leg cramps are my def sign that a BFP is on its way for me, I have had them with both pregs.

I am only 5dpo and already starting to symptom spot!

goodluck and babydust x

Really? I hope it's a symptom for me then and not just me sitting down too much LOL

poo I can't see anything but everyone else said they did so hope that's a good sign! maybe a better line in a day or two, huh? :D
:dust:

i actually took another test before going to bed last night..i couldnt resist lol...and it was a tad darker then the test i took earlier!!!! oh my...im scared these test are messing with me :dohh:

i know its kind of hard to see in the picture...i should have made it bigger.

leg cramp...never thought of that...
but i was having some strong cramping yesterday...and it was going in my hips and in my back. i never understood how people would complain about back pain even before they get their bfp but last night i was getting pinching in my back kind of...it was near those dimples on your lower back. anyway..it started to go down my leg but i was feeling it on the lower part leg. didnt stay too long tho.

Lesley
Did you post a new photo of the new test? Or take another one in the morning? :dust:

i havent posted a picture yet. it was late last night and my net went down. im going to test again today but my FMU was too diluted...so im going to use SMU but i have to wait about 3 more hours to test cause they say to hold it for 4 hours before testing

I don't think fmu is diluted just because it's not yellow enough. i got a bfp on an opk with clear urine.. I think the color comes from vitamins and stuff not hormones.

I have sore boobs really thirsty restless, and really tired.

I cant settle to anything and got a runny nose.

My luck probably got a cold coming!

I've got white bumps around my areola's...can even see them in the mirror. Breakout of pimples on my forehead, very tired

lawa - Hope it's not a cold! fx

Chris - I've been getting breakouts too. Though not sure if it's the climate / weather changing or my hormones. it's annoying though, isn't it?

I had a tiny pinkish spot yesterday in a sea of white (Fx'd implantation bleeding)... TMI? lol.. Today, I dont feel any different except I am very very gassy. Even my dogs don't want to sit beside me! This I feel very aggrivated about. Since when THEY are the ones having flatulence, I dont run away and just take my luck. But when its me... hmffffffttttt.. No cookies for them tonight I guess... LOL!

I had a tiny pinkish spot yesterday in a sea of white (Fx'd implantation bleeding)... TMI? lol.. Today, I dont feel any different except I am very very gassy. Even my dogs don't want to sit beside me! This I feel very aggrivated about. Since when THEY are the ones having flatulence, I dont run away and just take my luck. But when its me... hmffffffttttt.. No cookies for them tonight I guess... LOL!

:rofl:

That's funny!

I read on the 1st tri board yesterday someone said they "felt like [they] could propel themselves across a lake with their gas" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->