Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

I was - constipated for days!
- felt a lil nauseaus ... worse today.
- Heavy achey legs like i cant stretch them out.
- Headachey
- Soft closed cervix. Its still low but it just feels different.

I just knew i was pregnant. BDing every day from CD 6 until CD 18!

hmmm i deffinitly havent been contipated, i would say iv had a few of the other symptoms but they can mean af for me. think im just going to wait until friday and see what happens xxx

Ugh the waiting is killing me!!! I am not sure I can hold out until Friday!

My symptoms so far:

-tiredness
-some cramping like af is coming early
-gassy
-peeing for Canada
-pressure feeling in my lower pelvic area
-some nausea earlier on
-headaches

Come on :dust: to everyone!! Don't let that nasty :witch: come in!!

I was - constipated for days!
- felt a lil nauseaus ... worse today.
- Heavy achey legs like i cant stretch them out.
- Headachey
- Soft closed cervix. Its still low but it just feels different.

I just knew i was pregnant. BDing every day from CD 6 until CD 18!

Conrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you know your cervix was closed?

Been checking mine and just cant tell what i am loooking for!!!!!!!

Helloo girlies, although im not an 'early' sept tester I am already symptom spotting! :lol:

I was just wondering if it's possible to start feeling sick as early as 2-3 dpo?

Im not 100% sure which day I ov'd, Im not temping but going on cm & a couple of +ve opks I 'think' it was sat/sun.

After a good weekend of :sex: I hadn't even thought about any symptoms, but this afternoon I've started to feel nauseous and bloated and just can't concentrate on my work (almost finished for the day thank goodness!).

So what does everything think? A tummy bug? Or possible symptom for sticky bean? Im really thinking it's too early for a possible symptom? :shrug:

Helloo girlies, although im not an 'early' sept tester I am already symptom spotting! :lol:

I was just wondering if it's possible to start feeling sick as early as 2-3 dpo?

Im not 100% sure which day I ov'd, Im not temping but going on cm & a couple of +ve opks I 'think' it was sat/sun.

After a good weekend of :sex: I hadn't even thought about any symptoms, but this afternoon I've started to feel nauseous and bloated and just can't concentrate on my work (almost finished for the day thank goodness!).

So what does everything think? A tummy bug? Or possible symptom for sticky bean? Im really thinking it's too early for a possible symptom? :shrug:

I have felt the same hun from about 4 DPO Im 6 Now and not sure if I am Ill or got a friend.

Have a look at my journal and see if any of your symptoms match!!

Cramps, nausea and tiredness x

Ok, I'm due AF on Saturday/Sunday - but I have hellish cramps now - just like AF is arriving tomorrow? If I am early that would of been the shortest cycle I've had ever..I'm only a 24/25 day cycle anyway....I have had headaches but my boobs have stopped feeling sore (but I have massive breasts and sometimes I don't feel anything cos they are so big??!! ).

What do you reckon?

I am not gonna test till after Sunday because I don't wanna be disappointed - and I don't have anything in??

I haven't felt tired or have any other symptoms..

i say potential because i've never done a pg test EVER!! so that in itself will be exciting/nerve wracking! i've always waited for af to show and she never disappointed!

...however, im being positive and coupled with my v. sore nipples and a few other odd twinges and lots of bd'ing this month, who knows!! just feels a bit different this time. only problem is its been my hardest cycle to track to date (i dont do temps) and not 100% sure when i ov'd.on CD 25

so I was cooking pancakes and I suddenly got a wave of nausea, now I have no desire to eat...

Hi Ladies! So glad so many more have joined in the symptom spotting!

I had SUCH a realistic dream last night that I got my faint BFP that i got up this morning and peed on a stick (only like 8dpo, what was I thinking? :dohh: ) and surprise! :bfn: oh well not going to give up hope yet!

i had one of those dreams the other night...i think its cause its always on my mind...it comes with me to my dreams :p

the only new Symptom i have are sore boobs started today and for the first time since ttc...my nipples are sore too.

on my chart...i changed my ovulation day...i just have a feeling that im having a longer cycle this month. the last 3 months it has been 25, 25, 26 days. but it usually varies from 25-29. tho i started temping late..i have a dip on sept 25 and my ewcm was at its most from 24-25.
that would bring me to 7 DPO....tho of course i cant be certain...this is just a guess..tho i think im right especially because of the dip in my temp.

so af should arrive anywhere from sept 3rd - 8th.

hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

This is the only cycle i havent had the weird dreams....Although my friend had one about me lol....Something about we were given real babies and were seeing who was the better parent by putting the babies to bed....Weird lol!
I have been soooo dizzy today! Even sitting down, its like when you get that dizzy feeling just as your about to throw up!

I tested this morning with SMU but it was :bfn: I was expecting it to be, as i had only done the tiniest bit of wee!! Was too excited so dipped the test anyway!
Have one left now, so will do that in a couple of days if AF doesnt show tomorrow!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :dust: :dust: x

i had one of those dreams the other night...i think its cause its always on my mind...it comes with me to my dreams :p

the only new Symptom i have are sore boobs started today and for the first time since ttc...my nipples are sore too.

on my chart...i changed my ovulation day...i just have a feeling that im having a longer cycle this month. the last 3 months it has been 25, 25, 26 days. but it usually varies from 25-29. tho i started temping late..i have a dip on sept 25 and my ewcm was at its most from 24-25.
that would bring me to 7 DPO....tho of course i cant be certain...this is just a guess..tho i think im right especially because of the dip in my temp.

oohh sore bb is a good sign. My sister said that was a big one for her. Well my dear if you are only 7dpo and are already getting faint lines... i'm very excited for you. :happydance::happydance: Hope for a sticky bean!:dust:

This is the only cycle i havent had the weird dreams....Although my friend had one about me lol....Something about we were given real babies and were seeing who was the better parent by putting the babies to bed....Weird lol!
I have been soooo dizzy today! Even sitting down, its like when you get that dizzy feeling just as your about to throw up!

I tested this morning with SMU but it was :bfn: I was expecting it to be, as i had only done the tiniest bit of wee!! Was too excited so dipped the test anyway!
Have one left now, so will do that in a couple of days if AF doesnt show tomorrow!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :dust: :dust: x

LOL I love that you got too excited and dipped the test anyway! Mine was smu also but fmu was at 4am so I was not awake enough at that point to manage poas.. LOL :rofl:
fx'd that we get our bfp's next week Hooray! :dust:

oohh sore bb is a good sign. My sister said that was a big one for her. Well my dear if you are only 7dpo and are already getting faint lines... i'm very excited for you. :happydance::happydance: Hope for a sticky bean!:dust:

when i was pregnant with my daughter (of course i wasnt as educated about all ttc stuff then, as i am now) i started testing very early! and i kept getting barley there lines. at the time, i had no idea about evaps. but these lines i saw..got me sooooo excited. my boyfriend would bring my test over to the neighbour just to see if they could see it too..and they always would but couldnt tell if it was actually a positive or not, you know. id say about a week after testing and continuing to get these barley there lines...they finally started to get darker. im sure now, they were only evaps because like i said...i had no clue about evaps at the time :blush:
but hey....i have been ttc for 5 months now and tho sometimes i do get trick tests...most of the time there are no lines except for obvious evaps and now these lines seem to appear on ever test i take so hopefully this is a good sign...one can only hope :p

Hey Girls...speaking of dreams, I had a very crazy/scary dream last night. I'm not saying it's a symptom because I have scary dreams from time to time. You guys will actually think it's funny.

So I was dreaming that I was being stalked by a huge spider who was trying to kill me. When I say huge I mean maybe the size of a walnut. Anyway the spider kept showing up everywhere in my dream. Like I would start dreaming of something else and then all of a sudden the spider would be there and I would have to run away. Then all of a sudden I was in my bedroom (in my dream) and I saw the spider on the wall right beside my bed, so I jumped out of bed and ran and turned on the light (in real life!!!) to check and see where the spider was. well duh there is no spider, DH thinks I'm crazy turning on the light at 3am to check for a spider. He asked what I was doing and I was still in the dream and said "the spider is after me!" then I realized I was dreaming and went back to sleep.

He had a good laugh about it in the morning!!! Oh P.S. if you couldn't tell I have a slight fear of spiders! well all bugs really.

hahahahha thats funny!

my boyfriend use to do things like that...he would sleep walk...sit right up in the bed and thinking people were out to get him...he would jump up out of bed and hurry down the hall. it scared me because i was afraid that he would go out side and not know what he was doing.

I wonder if i sleep walk....i wake up sometimes with the biggest bruises!

haha oh that's nothing. a few months ago we were staying over in a hotel, and I don't remember what I was dreaming, but my DH wasn't even in the dream, and I sat up in bed and yelled at him "Just because I'm a woman DOES NOT mean I don't know how to run a business" and then I ran off to the bathroom crying. It wasn't until I was sitting on the toilet peeing that I realized I was just dreaming!!! It always cracks my husband up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->