EARLY September Testers

Sorry grace :(.

Sorry mia ladies lately but only cd4 so im pretty boring. Two weeks til o. If im lucky that is. Could be a tad longer.

:hi: girls started spotting last night :af: got me this morning 28/29 day cycle for me fx to ever one else cd1 new cycle fx I get it this time good luck to u all xx

I'm out too! Could feel it coming on :( good luck for next month ladies!

I am out too! And AF hit with a straightup heavy day the first day :X. Good luck to everyone else!

BFN again today but my temps have dipped this morning - maybe implantation if I'm really lucky? Trying to stay positive

I'm betting my AF will show up right on time weds....all BFns so far

Yesterday cervix was firm and low and had been for a few days. Today high closed and so soft the opening is almost flush with wall of hooha.

CD 12 for me, my chart is much more stable this month, started OPKs yesterday and doing SMEP this month, our DTD is on par now so we'll see how this goes this month. I have a good feeling about it but don't want to get my hopes too up on getting a positive until closer to test time and when I know I've O'd for sure.

awesome website ladies!! for next cycle or those that are still waiting to start testing.. https://www.whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

its takes your LMP or O date and gives you the best days to test based on implantation, hcg levels and also either 48h or 72hr doubling time!! all those..very interactive and very interesting...ive been testing WAYYYY to early..shouldnt even have implanted till two days ago on friday...and so shouldnt even bother testing till Tues....

so if no AF signs i'll test again Tues....I did tell my bestie that I was having more noticeable cramps friday and that night I did have a vivid BFP dream...and then...boobs did start to feel a bit tender today especially around nipples...cervix (which I know really doesnt matter since it varies so much) has moved high and gotten soft again...

well this MIGHT just be my faint faint BFP...12dpo..FMU....not super dilute but not very concentrated either.....im very very very hopeful but still skeptical....going out in a bit to get FRER and will update once I get home and I havent peed since 8 so will test right when I get back.....original and tweaked...... within the 10 minutes...didnt have to take out of case to see it..

Attachments

• september equate normal.jpg
    september equate normal.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • september equate tweaked.jpg
    september equate tweaked.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 12
well this MIGHT just be my faint faint BFP...12dpo..FMU....not super dilute but not very concentrated either.....im very very very hopeful but still skeptical....going out in a bit to get FRER and will update once I get home and I havent peed since 8 so will test right when I get back.....original and tweaked...... within the 10 minutes...didnt have to take out of case to see it..

Ooooh good luck!!!!

well I peed again..bout 3-4 hour hold..and nothing...not a single line on new frer or cb....maybe its early and still needs to be FMU....idk...the gold digi I did had a faint faint line on it..course I know that doesnt mean anything...oh well...one of each left....will test again in AM...:nope:

Ladies please help! My crosshairs have vanished!! What the hell?! FF no longer believes I ovulated so no idea what the hell to think now. What do you think, am I waiting for AF or O? I'm so confused now?!!

Ladies please help! My crosshairs have vanished!! What the hell?! FF no longer believes I ovulated so no idea what the hell to think now. What do you think, am I waiting for AF or O? I'm so confused now?!!

Just had a look at your chart, there's a lot of open bubbles indicating that there's something abnormal with most of your temps - if you don't have any fertility issues normally I would think it's just due to that, based on your temps I reckon you did O and you'll probably be getting AF soon - but I'm no expert so don't quote me!

I don't do FF so no help here sorry : (

Frer today was bfn. That equate was a horrid false positive I'm
Not even calling it evap because it was thick and in the right place and had color and there in time. Thick Yellowy tinged ewCM right after I dipped test and wiped. Then second potty trying there was same cm with streak if rust colored in it. I bet AF here by end of day. Minor cramping too. 13dpo so she obviously will be here right on time. I'm bummed that test was soo obvious and so cruel :cries:

I don't do FF so no help here sorry : (

Frer today was bfn. That equate was a horrid false positive I'm
Not even calling it evap because it was thick and in the right place and had color and there in time. Thick Yellowy tinged ewCM right after I dipped test and wiped. Then second potty trying there was same cm with streak if rust colored in it. I bet AF here by end of day. Minor cramping too. 13dpo so she obviously will be here right on time. I'm bummed that test was soo obvious and so cruel :cries:

Sorry to hear that - it definitely looked like a positive to me! Fx' for next month!

Did you take the latest temps earlier than usual? There is a huge dip in your temp which is why FF thinks you haven't ovulated. Usually with that huge a dip, AF would've started and you would've started a new chart. Also I haven't been keeping track of your earlier posts but you never got a positive OPK; I think FF would also use that information in determining O so the lack of positive OPK also confuses FF.

If this is your first cycle temping, then just keep temping until AF and see what happens. Make sure to keep temping around the same time every day though. If you cannot temp at the same time, still log the temp but tell FF to discard so it'll show up as a dotted line and it'll be clearer how to read it.

Also keep BD if possible, why not :p It is also not impossible that you didn't ovulate although I think there is definitely a temp shift for a while there, assuming you didn't temp at later times in the day for those temps.

Thanks psychochick. My chart is a mess because I'm a doctor and I've just done nearly 2 weeks of night shifts so there was no way to temp at regular times. I did always have 5+ hours of uninterrupted sleep but I'm sure that hasn't helped. I haven't got more nights for 2 months now which is good. I'm convinced I O'd because I had EWCM and one sided pain when my crosshairs originally appeared and I was temping consistently up until the Saturday after that which is when my chart has gone pear shaped. Today I'm still no AF and BFN but my temp has shot up! Who knows what's going on in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->