EARLY September Testers

Don't worry too much hun as the chart tracker is just a tool to help.
You have to go with what your body tells you !
:hugs:

Thanks psychochick. My chart is a mess because I'm a doctor and I've just done nearly 2 weeks of night shifts so there was no way to temp at regular times. I did always have 5+ hours of uninterrupted sleep but I'm sure that hasn't helped. I haven't got more nights for 2 months now which is good. I'm convinced I O'd because I had EWCM and one sided pain when my crosshairs originally appeared and I was temping consistently up until the Saturday after that which is when my chart has gone pear shaped. Today I'm still no AF and BFN but my temp has shot up! Who knows what's going on in there

Oh! yea honestly if you can't temp at regular times then it's not that useful. Like sometimes I wake up 3 hours too early to pee and I'm like well, maybe I should temp since I won't be able to sleep for long enough for a real BBT, but 3 hours earlier your body temp is really WAY lower than 3 hours later even though you've been asleep the whole time. You could just take samples of times when you are actually able to do it more or less consistently. Or if you are regular, just temp right around O time and confirm 3 days of elevated temp, and once the crosshairs appear, stop temping. I think the only reason we continue to temp is #1. it's easy to do it every morning #2. to predict that AF is probably coming if temp starts dropping. For me at least seeing the temp dip makes me not obsessively wonder if i'm pregnant so it kinda helps :p

But what about when temp drops but AF doesn't show?? It's driving me nuts. I've been in so much pain with my endo for the las couple of days. I keep sneaking to the loo convinced I'm going to find AF and then nothing so then I test in the morning and nothing there either. Wish one of them would happen just so I know where I am! Charting will be much easier next cycle with regular working hours

But what about when temp drops but AF doesn't show?? It's driving me nuts. I've been in so much pain with my endo for the las couple of days. I keep sneaking to the loo convinced I'm going to find AF and then nothing so then I test in the morning and nothing there either. Wish one of them would happen just so I know where I am! Charting will be much easier next cycle with regular working hours

Oh it all depends on what's normal for you. Temps could go up and down during TWW and it may mean something, or may not. If your temp goes down and then stays down, I would expect AF will hit any minute, but if it spikes up then it was just something else happening.

Hm does your endo pain happen when there is no AF? Or it means that AF is starting soon? That sounds terrible btw, hope you are managing your pain. :flower:

It's been so long since I last had a period I have no idea anymore! It used to build up before and during a period, but other women with it have told me their pain flared up early in pregnancy then disappeared after 8-10 weeks so that doesn't help me either! Every morning I still don't have AF I may aswell test though. Thanks for your help, it's so nice to have somewhere to vent. My husband is supportive but much more chilled than I am, probably because it's not his endo-riddled uterus!

Good morning. Since AF still didn't come this morning I tested again andthisbreally faint line came up within the time but I couldn't see any colour so I don't want to get excited over nothing. I'll attach it now. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
I think I can see something but I've had lines on that brand before so I would want to see progression and confirm with a frer. Fingers crossed for you.

grace i definitely see something hun!!!

afm new therm came yesterday. thrilled! tested yesterday and seemed normal, and other therm was almost the same- but this am? old therm was at 97.3 again, where it always is, and my new was 96.6- which is more normal for me pre-o! so i ditched the old and only using the new one. so glad i got it!!!! hoping it'll help me determine O and post o temps won't look so sucky this time.

only cd9 so i have time yet.

Thank you both so much, just knowing you see it too is giving me hope. Cramps have eased off today but still no AF. I don't feel like I can say that test is BFP but it just looks so different from all my others. They're on https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=41459 if anyone wants to compare them. Today's is the only one with a line visible on Invert but could also be evap. Argh! Why can't it just be pink xx

BFN today. If you want to see it, my countdown link is in my signature.16dpo now and absolutely no sign of AF or a BFP. Limbo is horrible :nope:

BFN today. If you want to see it, my countdown link is in my signature.16dpo now and absolutely no sign of AF or a BFP. Limbo is horrible :nope:

I def saw faint line on your other test. I'm right there with you with the waiting and nothing. 15 dpo, AF due today but no sign of her and negative digitals every day. I just wish I'd get my BFP or AF would hurry up so I can start on the next cycle.

I've had lots of signs but the last few days my temps are dropping so I'm losing hope.

Good luck and :dust:

:hi: girls hope your all well :af: has goe so :sex: last night and we are again tonight doing it 2 days in a row then miss a day hope this is my cycle this time fx for us all congrats to them who have a :bfp: and well done to them who have ovulated now get to :sex: and sorry to them who :af: has got fx next cycle for you xx

Sorry I have been gone for a while. DH and I went on vacation and just got back earlier today. Finally got AF after being 10 days late. Thank goodness I stopped wasting tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->