• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

early signs of Conception

sarahsexy57

Reaction score
Hey me and my boyfriend are TTC we are both new to this and I would like to find out some early signs of conception (if there are any). I'm not on for another 2 weeks ish, but I have been getting twinges sort of like period pains but not bad. I was wondering if this could be a sign? I've been feeling sick but not being sick and also feel like I have a lot of Acid in my chest I've had it for about 2 days non stop. Please help! xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

This thread has tons for you!

Also if af isn't due for 2 weeks you should be about to ovulate depending on your cycle length.

Most women do not realize this but studies have shown that woman does not feel pregnancy symptoms until 6dpo the earliest that a blastocyst can implant, the fert egg has to mature in to a blastocyst that takes six days. So preg symptoms at this phase of your cycle, if you are not already pregnant isnt probable...

sarahsexy57 - you may be ovulating - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"