Early signs? Or mind games?

Polowrapgirl

Reaction score
So I should've ovulated Friday and the past 2 days I have been really nauseous. Today my breast are killing me and sensitive. Could it be this soon?

I felt awful and nauseous from 5/6 dpo with this pregnancy. We flew back from an overseas trip on 3/4 dpo, so to an extent I just chalked it up to jet lag and like 24+ hours with a 4 year old on no sleep. But it only got worse all week. I've never felt that bad before in my two previous pregnancies that early. There are early pregnancy hormones (other than hcg) that start to rise before implantation, which I think must explain it. When I tested at 10 dpo, it was completely negative still, but I felt terrible. I didn't test again until 16 dpo and it was very positive by then. So there must be something to it. I think it can be wishful thinking if you're someone who is fixated on these things and can get really obsessed about them (it can definitely change how your body feels). But personally, I'm not. I've never had pregnancy symptoms except when I've actually been pregnant, so I think there must be some people who are just more sensitive to those early hormonal changes and you could be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->