early signs???

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
hi girls,
can any of you share your early PG signs with me? only i'm experiencing the strangest feelings today and only 3dpo!

i started getting like a metalic taste or the feeling u get when your really really hungry.. like a ache in your stomach.
then i started feeling sick, and i was tiered.... and it all went from there

ok this is how i've been -
i've been feeling strange for a couple of days, bloated, constipated, tired, mega hungry, had this strange itchy feeling all over and this morning woke up with neasuea in waves very strange.

I found out I'm pregnant on Tuesday, and the thing that prompted me to check was shooting pains in boobs, and I just felt different...can't put a finger on it! I haven't missed my period yet, due on tomorrow, but there are no signs at all of that coming. I had a few aches and pains, but they've now gone, and the only things I'm experiencing now are jordan boobs and burping like a drunkard!
Good luck for a BFP this month x

congrats angel,
so you tested quite early before af was due - was it a strong positive?

Thank you. Not strong to begin with, but it was a strong positive last night.....and I have 2 tests left, will do them begining of next week, a few days after af would've been due. I first tested 10dpo with a cheapy poundshop one, very faint positive, then got frer and got a better positive. Asda positive lastnight was strong x

YAY that's great news! I'm hopefully seeing my gp 10dpo to discuss things and get my cd21 test results if that's positive i might well ask her to test me there and then. hehe

I am 6DPO I think and have no symptoms. Have had the odd shooting pain in (.)(.) but not really sore. No cramps which I had loads of last month. Bring on some symptoms please!! I guess its early days though. Best of luck to you :hug:

i've been feeling strange for a couple of days, bloated, constipated, tired, mega hungry, had this strange itchy feeling all over and this morning woke up with neasuea in waves very strange.

i was like this after o on clomid good luck

hey yeah i am a bit unsure myself... I am due sunday... but all this week i'd have symptoms such as
* waves of nausea, not often, but still weird
* loss of appetite (and i'm a binge eater!!!)
* dull ache constantly in abdomen
* tiredness/lethargy
* felign heavy and bloated in that area

Did a test today and got bfn :( but then a few hours later i had slight bleeding when i wiped with a bit of cm.... and since then a few cramps but no more bleeding! Hubby has had strong gut feeling all wekk i am.... and even now when i said i think i have my period he still believes i am...

Grr wish I knew what was going on... I've accepted i probably am not... but its still not a definite period grrrr stu[id body!

oh hun it's horrible just not knowing. i wish we could just place our order get pregnant and that be it simple and sex just be for fun ! haha

hey yeah i am a bit unsure myself... I am due sunday... but all this week i'd have symptoms such as
* waves of nausea, not often, but still weird
* loss of appetite (and i'm a binge eater!!!)
* dull ache constantly in abdomen
* tiredness/lethargy
* felign heavy and bloated in that area

Did a test today and got bfn :( but then a few hours later i had slight bleeding when i wiped with a bit of cm.... and since then a few cramps but no more bleeding! Hubby has had strong gut feeling all wekk i am.... and even now when i said i think i have my period he still believes i am...

Grr wish I knew what was going on... I've accepted i probably am not... but its still not a definite period grrrr stu[id body!

Hey hun, I have had more then less the same as you, I dont know when I Ov as im that irregular. I BD sun and Mon night and after that had a little streaky bloody bit and was pinkish cm and then the same on monday after bd and in morning but other then that had like a creamy greeny mucusy type CM since stringy (TMI) I know and cramping once in a while and feeling sick in bottom tummy, (was rather hot yesterday tho.. prob didnt help)

Im due on 15/16th and not sure what the CM could mean.

yeah i totally know what you mean hey... it is really hard not knowing... :(

I had that last month actually, I couldn't stop itching, especially my back and boobs. Got worse after I had a bath as well. Haven't changed any soaps or anything so it can't be that. I've read that itchy boobs and tummy can be a sign of pregnancy because of increased blood supply. Unfortunately, last month wasn't my month but it could be for you, who knows. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->