Early start of BFP or Evap,pg.2,pg.5,pg7,pg.9,pg10, pg 11,final update pg13

@Stuck, Oh good!! I am glad that you can still see it on the untweaked one. :thumbup: Sometimes it is just so hard to get the second line to show when the camera washes out everything when the second line is so faint. I am going to try to stay positive, but I dont want to get my hopes up too high just yet since it is still early days!!! :winkwink:

Hi Hun,

I know how disheartening and dissapointing it can be to test and not be positive. But try to keep strong.

Try a different brand home pregnacy test like a FRER and see what happens. I did a FRER in the evening and it came up positive straight away !!!! Doesnt necessarily have to be FMU

Fingers crossed for you hun.

x x x

I've been stalking this thread since yesterday... and I can totally see a line on today's untweaked pic. Congrats!!

I wouldn't call it bfp yet, but looks like a promising start! fingers crossed this is your month!

I would say BFP, I wish I could save your pic cause I would tweak it

Thanks again for looking at my tests girls....:flower:

@Dawny, I am not going to use a FRER for a while because I only have one more left, and it is early, so I wont use my FRER unless AF is late or the second line gets super dark on the current tests I am using, plus the test I am using today is more sensitive than FRER at 20 miu and FRER is 25 miu...

@Maureen, here is a direct link to the untweaked HPT I took this morning, if you want to tweak it....:winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11-17-best-Copy.jpg

Did the line come up within the time limit? I can see it faintly so hopefully it's the start of your glaring bfp! FX'd! :)

Did the line come up within the time limit? I can see it faintly so hopefully it's the start of your glaring bfp! FX'd! :)

Yes, the line came up shortly after I peed on it, the test in the picture is still wet from todays latest test. :winkwink: Thanks for looking at my test!!!:flower:

Heres a tweak, looks pink to me, I'll be stalking, Test again:happydance:

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/want-1.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/want-2.jpg

Aww honey I so hope this is the sticky rainbow xxxxx

@Maureen, thanks for tweaking my test hun!!! :flower:

@Puppy, thank you for the well wishes....:hugs:

WOO HOOO, I am all excited because I just talked to DH on his ride home from work and he picked me up a few of the .88 cent Walmart tests!!! :happydance: :happydance: He totally supports my POAS addiction....LOL....:blush: He actually offered to pick them up for me, I wasnt even going to ask him to get me any...LOL... because I had forgot about it....

:happydance: how long does it take him to get home!?

WOO HOOO, I am all excited because I just talked to DH on his ride home from work and he picked me up a few of the .88 cent Walmart tests!!! :happydance: :happydance: He totally supports my POAS addiction....LOL....:blush: He actually offered to pick them up for me, I wasnt even going to ask him to get me any...LOL... because I had forgot about it....

LOL, he should be home in about an hour or so......But I am going to try my hardest to at least wait until FMU to retest if I can hold out....LOL... I see you trying to tempt me to test now.... LOL.... :blush: I will update if I do break down and test, but most likely I will wait until tomorrow morning...:winkwink:

:happydance: how long does it take him to get home!?

You used the same test as me! I DEFO see the line - whats the update!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->