early starts

Clairikins

Mummy to Erin
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a lo that used to start the day at 6ish but now sleeps longer? Did this happen naturally or did you have to do something to encourage it? It's not the worse thing in the world but I'm sure she used to sleep til 7 and I miss those days! Not sure when it changed. Maybe I wouldn't mind if she sttn but we still have 1 feed at least. Any words of wisdom appreciated.:flower:

Oh yes!!! My lo used to wake at 530 everyday without fail then started sleeping til 730!! She is now teething and has reached a development stage hence fact I've been up since 5 and 4 times during night!!!

They do sleep longer as they older (although some babies are just early walkers!!!)

Sorry not really been much help!!!

Also have to say my lo slept longer and better once weaned and in her own room

Maria used to sleep til 7, then started getting up at 6 but I continued to wait til 8 til I gave breakfast and a couple of mornings I put some toys in the cot for her to play with after her milk feed, and after a few days of doing that she started sleeping in til around 8.

My LO used to wake at 6 too but I wouldn't actually get her out until 7 (as long as she wasn't screaming) and she soon tarted to sleep until 7/7.30ish!!!

xx

I never get out of bed till 7. Just for the sake of it :haha:. Sophie usually ends up with me in bed from 5-7 and I just always lay with my eyes closed being sleepy and normally she just falls asleep too. So unless she cries, I just leave her to it and most mornings we sleep till 7 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->