Early symptom??

Kiz

Reaction score
Hi I am new on here. We have been trying for 2 years now and I had a laproscopy in January where the found a lot of endometriosis and an ovarian cyst both of which they successfully removed. There was apparantley no way I could have got pregnant the way things were. So we are once again trying and they have given us 6 months before they will consider IVF. So fingers are crossed it will happen before then.

Over the last 4 days though I have had diarrhoea every time I have eaten, either as soon as I have eaten or upto a half hour later. Am wondering if this could be a early pregnancy sign.AF not due until next weekend.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks for reading.

I have heard that some women have this issue & others have the opposite problem. I myself have been going much more frequently - like up to 5x's a day - and more urgency to go but not diarrhea. Also more gassy and bloated and seem to feel worse after eating - but if I don't eat feeling icky like nauseated. So I would think maybe just a difference from your norm could be a sign. Any other possible signs? Good luck to you and hope this is a sign for you. :dust:

Hi Daisybee. I have no other signs as yet, just a little nausea. dont want to get my hopes up, so am going to think of this as a tummy bug until I know for sure!

Yes I tried really hard not to symptom spot- so when I got my bfp last week was actually not really thinking I was pregnant (just hoping) DH & I have been trying for 2 years as well so know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up!

Congratulations!!! What great news. Will try and get through this next week without getting my hopes up high and let you know!

Good luck and keep me informed! Hopefully now that you have had this surgery things will get easier for you!! FX :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->