Early symptoms, 7 or 8 DPO

I am 9dpo and having odd symptoms... but I am also taking 100mg progesterone 4x daily... so I don't want to over-analyze.. symptoms over the past few days have included sensitivity to smell, nausea, backache, tired,achy, nipples getting darker and cramp-type feelings... I am scared to get my hopes up too high... but am planning to buy some pregnancy tests this afternoon so I can test tomorrow morning... i have to do a blood test for my RE before 8am on July 2nd.. I *think* by tomorrow morning at 10dpo, we might see a reliable result from a hpt.. what do u think??

:hug: to all you ladies in the same position..

Starting to think my cramps maybe ovulation now - wish my body would sort its self out! Had EWCM last sun-wed but neg ov test. Did an ov test out of curiosity today and it has a faint line - so confused :0(

Fingers crossed for everyone! x

Hi all is it me or Is this 2ww going really slowly? I'm really trying not to think about but it's so hard. I'm having odd twinges and my boobs seem heavy and veiny, also bit lumpy at the edges. When r u all testing? I'm 8 dpo today n was silly and tested, bfn, but not too bothered coz it's so early but it would have been nice to see something.

Good luck girls x

Hey HanD
I'm 8DPO aswell and don't really think i've any symptoms . . . not exactly sure what to be looking for . . . my first tww.
hope you get your :bfp:

Haha, I have tested the last 3 days cause I have convinced myself I'm PG. So that would be 8, 9 and 10 DPO. I am now going to wait until AF is due (Thurs or Fri) and try then if she doesn't appear.

But I am pre-empting her strike and have stocked up on OPKs (didn't use them this time) a thermometer (again, never used one) and more preg tests for serious attempts next cycle!!

hi wannabemoma, well last night i had fluttering still, feeling like something is there below. Did not sleep at all last night and today lots of white cm. I am usually dry at this point.
Its called monthers intuition. They say women just know. I have that feeling at the moment and getting all the signs gradually but trying to calm myself just in case i am imagining it. We all hate shock and let down especially when we want something so much. My af is due next wednesday but might test at 12dpo. I am away with my partner this weekend so i hope we get it. I hope you do too. :dust: :hugs: x x x

Hi ladies - scrunchie it's nice to know someone is same dpo. How long r your cycles normally?
You know what you were saying about intuition...I sometimes kinda feel like this could b the month but then I tell myself I'm being stupid and curse myself for getting my hopes up. I hate the 2ww! This is the worst one yet.

Nah, :witch: got me today. I'm a little disappointed, but it is such early days that there is still plenty of PMA in this household!! If anything I am seeing it as a good thing, I've been observing my dates and body etc this week so I'm getting a better idea of how I work after 10 years on the pill which is always a good thing.

To be honest, as much as I want it I am petrified of getting that BFP!! I can't wait...but I am petrified, it'll make it real and it all happens.

It always seems strange to me, after 10 years of trying not to get pregnant, and being told at every turn that unsafe sex makes babies...after 6 weeks (I know, I'm impatient) of unprotected sex I'm not! And some on here have been trying for years!

I've got a load of OPKs which I might try this month, if nothing else just to get a better understanding of my dates. I got a thermometer with the kit, but I think my DH would think we were taking it a little too seriously if we started that this soon.

Fingers crossed for everyone! x:headspin:

I think im around 8dpo and ever since ovulating ive had mild cramps in my lower right hand side. Not sure if its something or nothing? Ive done a couple of IC's but they were bfn! Its still a bit early to be testing though.
This 2ww is crawling by haha! xXx

Adding onto this, I'm 8 DPO and dying to test.
I keep getting these mild throbs or cramps in my lower abdomen and I am so exhausted and always wanting to eat.
Anyone know if they had these symptoms and ended up pregnant or anything else that could be a sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->