Early symptoms fading making me worry

Kaycee40

Reaction score
I’m currently 6w 6d pregnant. Last wk I test positive to a pregnancy test and confirmed on Fri at MD office with another urine test. I was having symptoms last wk and the one before, bloated, gassy, breast tenderness, extreme fatigue at times, dizziness, feeling winded more easily, and headachy. On Sat I experienced a bad migraine that lasted into Sunday, now over the past wk I feel like I have no pregnancy symptoms other than some light menstral like cramping and tender/full breasts (but not like last wk). Anyone else experience this and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy? At this point I feel like I am no longer pregnant and likely the embryo stopped developing this weekend and I’m just waiting to mc. :(

I’m currently 6w 6d pregnant. Last wk I test positive to a pregnancy test and confirmed on Fri at MD office with another urine test. I was having symptoms last wk and the one before, bloated, gassy, breast tenderness, extreme fatigue at times, dizziness, feeling winded more easily, and headachy. On Sat I experienced a bad migraine that lasted into Sunday, now over the past wk I feel like I have no pregnancy symptoms other than some light menstral like cramping and tender/full breasts (but not like last wk). Anyone else experience this and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy? At this point I feel like I am no longer pregnant and likely the embryo stopped developing this weekend and I’m just waiting to mc. :(

Hi hon I'm 39 years old and I'm nearly 25 weeks gone now but In the early stages the very same thing happened to me. I had sore boobs and nauseou from 5 weeks then at 6 weeks it all vanished. Even the breast tenderness was gone.
Then 2 days later the breast tenderness was back. And at 8 weeks the sickness was back only to go away again and return with evengance at around 11 weeks. It wore of at 16 weeks.
So it can be very normol for symptoms to come and go and come back and go again. It doesnt always mean bad news.
I really hope everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"