Early symptoms? Or nothing much?

Ose

Reaction score
Hey all! I am hoping someone can give me a little insight-I may be a new mom? Or I could not be! It's about a week too soon to test. But as I'm sure you know I'm losing it! Your experience would help!

Early this month, my birth control was out of refills....and forgot to call until the day I needed to take them-(Monday) so I didn't have them until that Friday morning. My husband and I were intimate that Thursday(May 1st),following Monday, and Tuesday. The last day I took BC was Apr,20. Anyway-because I was traveling and excited I also forgot and doubled up May 3 which gave me MISERABLE night sweats, nausea. That weekend was weird: couldn't eat, anything I tried didn't want to be swallowed, the idea of meat absolutely made me sick, I threw up 3-4 times, and had to have cold water/ice to calm my stomach. Over the last week I've been feeling weird about what to eat, and unreasonably cranky or sensitive at my husband or anyone in my warpath. I've fallen asleep accidentally out of exhaustion, and backaches have been accompanying me for the past few days. My nipples are sensitive (shower water irritates them, or too much attention) but my boobs aren't sore. Some weird dreams but that's not abnormal, other than one where I was pregnant but bleeding in dream. Then I had a couple days of pretty light spotting, mostly dark red brown--I'm still feeling really bloated and my pants can be uncomfortable to the point I'll unbutton them in public.

I'll be able to test this weekend, but I just feel like after thinking about being a mom I'm scared it'll be a bfn. We aren't trying yet, but we planned to later this year--it would be ok with us!!

I appreciate anything, and thank you for reading.

Good luck to everyone!

All the signs are certainly there for you two. We weren't really ready to start trying either. There was a small lapse in bc and... just like that, we were pregnant. I wouldn't trade a day of it though. My daughter is awesome and brings unfathomable joy to our lives everyday.

I'll look forward to hearing what the test says. Good luck!

It's so hard to tell pregnancy symptoms from PMS symptoms. Please update and let us know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->