Early symptoms, period one day late.

Knsmith

Reaction score
Hello there!! I’m looking for some advice, and seeing what other people may think. I’m not sure if this is all coincidental or not.

My husband and I had Intercourse 4 and 2 days before peak ovulation day. We aren’t really telling people we’re trying or really even talking about it, but I have Been testing with OPKs to make sure my period apps are actually accurate.

And I know cervical mucus isn’t a
Guaranteed Way to detect pregnancy, but I have Been tracking it for ovulation every month since February. I have gotten the clear, super thick and sticky cervical mucus every month on peak day. This month it didn’t happen. Instead I had A creamy thin mucus.

I was Due for my Aunt Flo today. The past 3 days I have Had nausea, back pain, slight cramping on and off, and mild headaches. My normal PMS symptoms are just about everything, very tender breasts, cramping, a severe migraine before period starts (usually the day before) and VERY extreme fatigue the day before and on the first day. I have No breast tenderness at all, no migraine, I never get back pain, no extreme fatigue (just a little), never get nausea specially after eatting chocolate, and no irritability. Oddly, I’ve no positive pregnancy test.

With my son I never Got a positive test until later on. I got a negative and went to the dr thinking it was the flu, turns out I was Actually pregnant.

I’m starting to worry it’s all in my head at this point even tho I’m only a day “late”. It’s nothing like my normal signs that Aunt Flo is making her arrival. Just not sure about the negative tests.

Try your luck and take a test. That’s the easiest way I’m afraid... Good luck

This baby, I was tired and emotional. Tested at 14dpo on a whim.

Definitely test.

My hubby and I weren't TTC either, but I ovulated 3 days earlier than normal and we got pregnant from DTD only once 3 days before ovulation.

If you DTD 2 days before ovulation there's a high chance you might be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->