Early Symptoms...poss preggo

Maybe baby

Reaction score
hey all possibly preggo....took one test with a :bfn: yesterday....have to wait til 15th to test again as advised by the nurse at my family plannin clinic....wondering what all ure symptoms were?!?! i have a stuffy nose, sore nipples, occasional spells of dizziness and increased hunger....thanks xxx

hey :hi:

why did she advise you to wait until the 15th? when is your period due??

x

hey because i came off pill last month cos of migranes she has said that my cycle will be 4-6 weeks this month and so ovulation dates unsure etc, so if no period in 15th test...

coming off the pill can cause your body to do wacky things. Try not to read too much into anything so you don't get stressed out and delay your period any longer than necessary. you might be pregnant, but it's one of those things where only a test can tell.

Good luck, hun.

Just have to wait for that test I guess. I wouldnt read into the symptoms to much as coming off the pill can mess you up big time. Good luck with whatever you want.

yeh i know....she said it is likely i am because of dates...so just have to wait now...am fairly calm and relaxed xx

I suppose you will just have to wait for the 15th. I messed up my birthcontrol really bad the month before I got pregnant and that caused my next cycle to be all over the place. I didn't actually get pregnant until my period was almost due. So it's best for you to wait anyways.

As for symptoms, although in your case I wouldn't look into them too much, I had sore boobs when I was pregnant with my son. And with this little girl, I had sore boobs, nausea, loss of appetite, cramps, and headaches. Plus, with both of them I "just knew". But I was in denial anyways.

Good luck in testing!

Hey thought id reply to you as ur going through the exact same as me at the moment! i came off my pill on the 7th of march and since then had unprotected sex. Im not that worried as I dont actually think im pregnant but theres still that thought in the back of my mind that I could be!
I have no idea when im due my next period so no idea to tell when i will be late or not. think im going to wait untill the 22nd :S the wait is killing me though lol!. I keep think im experiencing early pregnancy symptoms however I know that they are probally all in my mind! Let us know how u get on and good luck :thumbup:

hi laura....i know im going mad,,,where u from?? i cant believe i have 7 days lefy...poor u with 14...the nurse told me to wait 5 weeks from my time of pill...so i wud maybe advise same to u...do u have any potential symptoms?!?!xxx

laura...added u as contact but cant message you ???

I live in scotland and im 19. really 5 weeks thats good :D means I can test this saturday. Ive had a sort of crampy feeling in my bottom left hand side for about a week now. Ive just been completely put off food aswell :S which is making me feel a bit sick. Like I said its prob all just in my mind lol. Think its best to test though even if its just to rule out the possibility of being pregnant. Coz av not been feeling right so somethings up with me. sorry im rambling on lol, have u had any symptoms? x

feel free to ramble on...its good to know someones in same boat...im gunna test and get my bloods back on 15th so big day...erm some of my symptoms may be too much info but will share all to see if u have any and share mine....sore nipples, increased appetite, constipation, spells of dizziness..nurse said on monday in no period by next wed is likely, and now its thursday and no signs...??

I live in scotland . really 5 weeks thats good :D means I can test this saturday. Ive had a sort of crampy feeling in my bottom left hand side for about a week now. Ive just been completely put off food aswell :S which is making me feel a bit sick. Like I said its prob all just in my mind lol. Think its best to test though even if its just to rule out the possibility of being pregnant. Coz av not been feeling right so somethings up with me. sorry im rambling on lol, have u had any symptoms? x

I know my account isnt working properly :S im in the middle of making a new one so will message u back off that.I will share all. ive had a few tmi symptoms aswell lol xx

ok i will wait haha...i feel sorry for anyone who comes across our tmi chat

Maybe baby its laura on my new account.still having no luck with it. Ill stick with this one from now on. Good luck for the 15th!whatever u want ur result 2 b. Im so glad ive found sum1 goin thru the same thing! Dnt wana speak 2 my friends or bf thell think am mad lol x

Maybe baby its laura on my new account.still having no luck with it. Ill stick with this one from now on. Good luck for the 15th!whatever u want ur result 2 b. Im so glad ive found sum1 goin thru the same thing! Dnt wana speak 2 my friends or bf thell think am mad lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->