Early symptoms?

stargazer

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
All this is probably in my head, but I thought I'd get a second opinion from you all....

Came off bcp last month...cd1 was 31/08 so currently cd30. Been having very light brownish cm last 4/5 days. Last week have felt soooo tired. Now today I keep having to go for a wee, and the last few nights I have had really bad backache in bed.

Could these be early pg symptoms or am I just imagining it all?

Have done 2 tests but both last week and both negative, so maybe that was too early, plus they were only tesco's so don't know how sensitive they are.

I'm sure its just wishful thinking...but should be getting some ic hpt's 2mw, so will do one and see! FX x

Hey hun, it may be your body just trying to rid itself of the hormones, but you maybe pg. Give it a few more days then test hun. Good luck!!! xxxx

Thanks! I think I know deep down that thats what it is but cant help but hope!!

Isn't it stupid how every little thing that happens you can make yourself believe its a sign of pg!! lol!

It sucks not knowing if you are slowly losing your mind and reading into every little symptom, or if your symptoms are legitimate. The hardest part for me is trying to figure out if these things have been happening all along and I just haven't been paying attention, or if they are new! I am in a real bind now because I have had tons of symptoms this month - also including the terrible lower backache when in bed as well as hot flashes (and this is the weirdest one)- these very strange butterfly/twinges in my uterus that started about 2DPO. I KNOW that I have never had them before, but I tested on Sat and it was of course a BFN! And now I think AF has shown up 4 days early!
Anyhow, I know just how you feel and I hope that when you test again you get your BFP!! Just hang in there for now and I believe that you have to trust your instincts. WHen were you planning on testing again and how long has it been since your symptoms started?

It could be one or the other... But either way, you have just come off the pill so you are likely to be very fertile... I was!!!! Caught mid March (although it ended in m/c) but only cam off the pill right at the end of Jan!

So, here's wishing you a :bfp::dust: very soon and lots of :dust:

xx

It sucks not knowing if you are slowly losing your mind and reading into every little symptom, or if your symptoms are legitimate. The hardest part for me is trying to figure out if these things have been happening all along and I just haven't been paying attention, or if they are new! I am in a real bind now because I have had tons of symptoms this month - also including the terrible lower backache when in bed as well as hot flashes (and this is the weirdest one)- these very strange butterfly/twinges in my uterus that started about 2DPO. I KNOW that I have never had them before, but I tested on Sat and it was of course a BFN! And now I think AF has shown up 4 days early!
Anyhow, I know just how you feel and I hope that when you test again you get your BFP!! Just hang in there for now and I believe that you have to trust your instincts. WHen were you planning on testing again and how long has it been since your symptoms started?

I think I'll test when I get the internet tests through, which should be 2mw! As for symptoms, was really tired last week for no apparent reason - like a kind of tiredness I'd never experienced before! Back ache was the last 2 nights in bed, and discharge for the last 4-5 days!

Hi sounds like you could be pg - you need a c/b digital or first response!

Just a quick update! Still no sign of AF. Had some pinky discharge this morning which I thought was her on her way, but now there is nothing again! I wish my body would make up its blummin bind! lol

IC hpt's didn't arrive today like I thought, but as soon as they do I'm gonna take one so I can know for sure if I am or not!

hey i'm on exact same cycle day as you! good luck to both of us!

Thank you!! Have you had any symptoms??

Lots of :dust: to us both!!

hi, no had no symptoms, but then i didn't have any when i was pregnant a few years ago and only knew i was pregnant cos i was late. it wasn't until i was about 2 weeks late that my nipples hurt so although i have absolutely no symptoms now it's not troubling me yet! i'm just praying AF doesn't come to visit cos then there's hope!!!
did test today (first response) and got very faint line. i convinced myself it was an evap but now having researched evaps i realised it can't have been. am testing first thing tomorrow morning with digital else i think i'll be paying a visit to the opticians for eye strain if i get any more faint unclear results! lol

how are you doing? any idea of when you're testing? x

LOL!! I know what you mean about the eye straining...even tho I've only ever tested twice, i still sat there for at least 5 mins squinting at it to try to make a line appear!! :rofl:

I'm so excited that you got a faint line today!!!

I'm doing okay! Have been feeling a bit poorly the last few days - but not anything pregnancy related i dont think....Or can just feeling generally run down be a symptom? Still no AF, but the CM still cant decide what it wants to do! Just cant wait to test now!

Lots of :dust: to you hun for the morning! Lets hope we can both say we got our :bfp:'s this cycle!!

:hug:

god yeah let's hope!
i felt physically sick as i paid for the tests today, but luckily i realised it was cos i was scared of getting a bad answer and didn't try to turn it into a symptom! i am petrified of building myself up then it not being true and i imagine you feel the same!

if its any consolation for you i have read about 20 sites and all are saying so long as you read the test and got a line no matter how faint within the given time limit then it is not an evap line!!! looks like we could both be in for a period free nine months but lets wait til tomorrow to confirm that!!!!

good luck hun x x

god yeah let's hope!
i felt physically sick as i paid for the tests today, but luckily i realised it was cos i was scared of getting a bad answer and didn't try to turn it into a symptom! i am petrified of building myself up then it not being true and i imagine you feel the same!

if its any consolation for you i have read about 20 sites and all are saying so long as you read the test and got a line no matter how faint within the given time limit then it is not an evap line!!! looks like we could both be in for a period free nine months but lets wait til tomorrow to confirm that!!!!

good luck hun x x

I really hope so!! Dont want to get my hopes up too much coz I know its only our first month, but Im still a little excited!!

Good luck to you too!! :hug:

its my first month too and i can't help feeling it was a little too easy and waiting for bubble to burst! can't wait to catch up with you tomorrow and see what the result is for both of us x

its my first month too and i can't help feeling it was a little too easy and waiting for bubble to burst! can't wait to catch up with you tomorrow and see what the result is for both of us x

Didn't realise it was your first month too!! Do you mind me asking how old you are? Its so nice to have people on here to talk too coz we haven't told anyone we are ttc yet except our best frends, but they have 2 lil ones of thier own so dont need me badgering them over every little thing i think is a symptom! lol

i'm 25 (26 in a few months). i'm same as you only my best friend and sister know about ttc and i don't want to bother them with my umming and aahing so i was over the moon when i found this site. the knowledge people have on here is awesome and the support is better than most of my 'close' friends could even begin to offer! guess its also cos we're all in same boat!
how old are you then? are you in england too?
god i'm trying to contain it but getting more excited with every minute that gets closer to bedtime cos then i can wake up and test!!!!
x

i'm 25 (26 in a few months). i'm same as you only my best friend and sister know about ttc and i don't want to bother them with my umming and aahing so i was over the moon when i found this site. the knowledge people have on here is awesome and the support is better than most of my 'close' friends could even begin to offer! guess its also cos we're all in same boat!
how old are you then? are you in england too?
god i'm trying to contain it but getting more excited with every minute that gets closer to bedtime cos then i can wake up and test!!!!
x

I'm 23! Yeah, I'm in England too, Hertfordshire! I bet you are soooo excited-especially as you've already had a faint :bfp: I'm excited and I haven't got a clue what its going to say!!!

I've already learnt to much from this site and I've only been a member a week or so i think! I think its going to be a real lifesaver!

Wishing you all the luck in the world for the morning, and I cant wait to find out!! x

I'm 23! Yeah, I'm in England too, Hertfordshire! I bet you are soooo excited-especially as you've already had a faint :bfp: I'm excited and I haven't got a clue what its going to say!!!

I've already learnt to much from this site and I've only been a member a week or so i think! I think its going to be a real lifesaver!

Wishing you all the luck in the world for the morning, and I cant wait to find out!! x

yay we can hopefully be pregnancy buddies :)

i shall be straight on here tomorrow morning posting my result!
good luck hun and speak tomorrow x x :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->