Early test, dont know what to make of it?

teddyed12

Reaction score
Hi, hope this works.

So DTD around 12 days ago during what i think would of been my fertile window. Im not too sure on my cycle but based on 28 days i would be due AF on sunday.

I bought a tesco test today as i got impatient waiting for my first response tests to arrive tomorrow, and this was the result. I thought i saw a very faint and VERY thin line but not sure if i am seeing things, or not sure what to make of it? it is so so thin so not sure if it is just a marking on the test or what but i thought i would share and see if anyone can see anything?

Im not convinced at all but thought itd be worth a share anyway till i do more :)

Attachments

• IMG_2762[1].jpg
    IMG_2762[1].jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 44
I edited the pic slightly to see if i can make the image a bit more clear as it looks totally different now i have uploaded it! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_2763[1].jpg
    IMG_2763[1].jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
Remind me of my test I took Friday passed. Use a first response, it gives you a clearer line. Good luck , I see it xx

Attachments

• IMAG0109-576x1024.jpg
    IMAG0109-576x1024.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0112-756x1344.jpg
    IMAG0112-756x1344.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 34
My first response tests are due through the post tomorrow! will deffo try that instead xx

Oh gosh, your all scaring me now! i thought i was imagining it, Lol!

I guess we will see what tomorrow brings now...

x

I definetly see that faint blue line! Fx it darkens for you and isn't a nasty evap or indention!!!

Suddenly feel very pregnant tonight!!! Since having my tea i have felt very sicky for the first time.

If i turn out not to be pregnant then i must just be going crazy!!

Well this morning on my Morrisons own test it's a bfn?! First responses will be here around lunchtime, should the Morrisons one be just as reliable?

Do you think it's worth doing a FR this evening? The wait till tomorrow morning seems forever now, I just want to know either way!

I've never used Morrison's own but the blue test I took was a Tesco's own and they've always served me well.
I find SMU to be better... I don't know why. When are you due af? Look forward to your up date. Good luck xxx

Im sure i am getting AF cramps now too, maybe im not after all! Its hard to say because i am not sure of my cycle with my periods only just returning after being on the injection for a little while. My last AF started on 13th August so following a 28 cycle i would be due AF on sunday.

I will wait for my FR to come through the post today, and try hold out going to the toilet until they have been. I have seen on here a lot peoples test showing up better during the day rather than FMU strangely enough. If that is negative this afternoon then i will wait and see what tomorrow brings i guess!

Thankyou :)

Im sure i am getting AF cramps now too, maybe im not after all! Its hard to say because i am not sure of my cycle with my periods only just returning after being on the injection for a little while. My last AF started on 13th August so following a 28 cycle i would be due AF on sunday.

I will wait for my FR to come through the post today, and try hold out going to the toilet until they have been. I have seen on here a lot peoples test showing up better during the day rather than FMU strangely enough. If that is negative this afternoon then i will wait and see what tomorrow brings i guess!

Thankyou :)

Hey, cramping could be implantation? Your still early for af to start?
Yeah... I found with my last two pregnancies that my tests showed up better with either SMU or later on in the afternoon. Rooting for you x

Thankyou, i will keep going until AF shows or till i get a BFP. Cramps could well be preganancy related but i am not holding out much hope now. In my first pregnancy i did have quite a few pains tbf, i even had bleeding during the first 12 weeks - i had about 3 scans before my 12 week scan! Everything was fine even with the pains and bleeding though so i guess its impossible to tell whats actually going on in there.

I will see if there is anything to report this afternoon when my FR test arrives. Thanks :) x

Wow... so you're well accustomed to it.

Looking at my possible ovulation on my chart I had cramping 5 days after (implantation).... which I thought at the time was me ovulating. So I ovulated early and experienced cramping days down the line. Which I have to say is the first time I've noticeably had the cramping. I hope I don't sound like I'm waffling on. This is a surprise pregnancy for me.

Will keep logging in for any updates xxx

Ohhh ok well fingers crossed it's pregnancy related then! When did you get your bfp?

This postman needs to hurry up cos I am going to pee myself soon!!! Hahahah x

I've known for 5 days now. Sorry I said 5 days... I went back and checked and it was actually 7 days after possible o that I started cramping (which was just the day after my normal o day if that makes sense...meaning I ovulated 6 days earlier than normal!!).

I hope the postie doesn't keep you much longer! Xx

I have had to resort to peeing in a cup lol! Postie had been but appears it's not coming with the normal post, dammit! Googled it tho and can save the wee for a little while so I'll update as soon as it's been and been dipped! Haha

Also massive congrats 😀 How many days/weeks does it put you at from your last AF then? Xx

Af was 5th August. My af is actually due tomorrow but I dunno what made me test so early. There was a few symptoms that put the idea in my head and I totally did not expect a line if I'm honest.

That's typical with the postie. The very day you need your delivery to be on time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->