early weaners - what at 6 month?

alio

Reaction score
For those who early wean....

What are your LO's eating at 6 months please? How much, what and when?

Poppy's still only having breakfast and dinner. No lunch yet. She has cereal or weetabix or fruit puree for brekkie and for dinner she has chicken puree with carrots or cauliflower cheese or mixed veggies or lentils or something similar followed by some fruit or yoghurt.

For snacks, she has so far tried bananas, kiwis and melon (not mashed - just little bites of mine) and apple rice cakes.

She is really starting to become interested in everything we are eating so I am capitalising on it and letting her try new things everyday.

It's great fun isn't it?

Poppy's still only having breakfast and dinner. No lunch yet. She has cereal or weetabix or fruit puree for brekkie and for dinner she has chicken puree with carrots or cauliflower cheese or mixed veggies or lentils or something similar followed by some fruit or yoghurt.

For snacks, she has so far tried bananas, kiwis and melon (not mashed - just little bites of mine) and apple rice cakes.

She is really starting to become interested in everything we are eating so I am capitalising on it and letting her try new things everyday.

It's great fun isn't it?

Thank you so much.... That gives me a bit of an idea..... It's lovely to see them developing preferences and enjoying food. xxx

Yes, it's still very hit and miss though. Some days she will shudder in disgust when I offer her something that she relished only a few days earlier! And sometimes she will only have a couple of teaspoons and turn her head away :shrug: Bloody frustrating too when you've bought, prepared, cooked, frozen and then defrosted something for her though :dohh: So inconsiderate, aren't they?! :rofl:

Hannah was on three meals a day plus 2 snacks at 6 months. Cereal for breakfast, some kind of finger food for snack (usually fruit or toast), fruit for lunch, another snack, and veggie for dinner plus like 4-5 bottles

toast that early? Jasmine is still only having dinner and when we can breakfast... I just havent tried alot though... I will likely start soon though.

Ellie has 3 meals a day now. For breakfast she has porridge with fruit puree or some sort of cereal and just this week ive been giving her a little bit of toast or banana. For lunch she has veggies or lentils or something similar (her lunchs are so scrummy better than mine lol) with a yoghurt or fruit puree and for dinner she has something with a bit of meat in ive cooked her up quite alot of chicken dishes and tried her with a beef casserole today which she loved. I dont puree her food so its to smooth otherwise she doesnt seem to like it! Ive been giving her a few cooked carrot sticks and brocolli and baby biscuits to try her with finger foods which she seem to be liking to.

yep Hannah had toast by 6 months-ish. I started her early I guess on some things (though I didn't know it at the time :lol:) She took well to it though, mostly she sucked the life out of it

Started weaning at 4 months and at 6 months zane was still eating his breakfast cereal then he would have his rice for lunch and dinner followed by a yogut he was on rice as he wudnt eat any veg he hated it. he was also munching on rusks.

then at 6 1/2 months he started on meats, he now doesnt drink his bottles with his breakfast lunch or dinner only in between along with his biscuits

logan has a 4-5oz bottle then hr or so later brekkie bout medium size bowl ful then he has stage 2 jar for dinner can differ on the amount of the jar he eats, then couple hrs later has nuva 4 oz then he has 6oz bout 7-8ish after bath before bed, n he may have a rusk or something sometime in the day too as he likes to suck on em. x

yep Hannah had toast by 6 months-ish. I started her early I guess on some things (though I didn't know it at the time :lol:) She took well to it though, mostly she sucked the life out of it

Hee hee... Fin's the same... He's a toast sucker....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->