Ease the urge

ellavisions

Reaction score
What do y'all do to ease the wait?
Currently I am cutting down smoking, I have resumed vitamins and am drinking nettle leaf tea.

Anything natural (or not) that you do while waiting to conceive to make it more bearable?

We don't smoke, and drink only in moderation. I guess me and my partner's prep whilst wtt for our first is focusing on planning our family holiday in Thailand next easter, and for our poly wedding in October 2016. Also working on redecorating the house, though that's on the back burner at the minute.

Body wise I need to take vitamins anyway, but am not fab at remembering to take them due to unsociable work hours/natural forgetfulness - I should work on that.

I'm going to focus on losing weight and getting fit and healthy.

For me I am focusing on ds, my house, and losing weight.

Focusing on losing weight, paying car loan off & savings up ... also started taking primrose evening oil & folic acid ... exciting getting closer!!

I'm on the dating scene again, which has been a bit of a distraction. I've recently met a gorgeous man and we're getting along all right, so I'm focusing on getting to know him right now. (Though, if I have to be totally honest, the second I saw him, my eggs were screaming, "I want his baby!") He's really fun to be with and I miss him when I'm not with him.

Similar to everyone else, I've started my pre conception vitamins and am focussing on being more healthy and active.

In terms of bad days and serious distraction I like to plan our nursery and look through baby names :blush:

We are currently concentrating on house while we wait and I am taking folic acid. I've ordered some opks and a basal thermometer. We don't drink much I am trying to eat healthy as well and I do loads of exercise.

Hello!

Same as above really, concentrating on my little one, finishing off the house and losing a bit more weight. I came off the pill last month, so have started temping already, but that's mainly cos we had problems ttc #1, so want to make sure everything is working as it should before we start trying this time! xx

I wish my OH would agree to me coming off early but periods can be painful so probably not a good idea anyway

The only thing that really helps with my urge for a little one is just to focus on furthering my career and our relationship. Sure, we would love to have a baby right now, we even make decisions to start now that are redacted the next day...:haha:

But, I want all my schooling finished and my career started. I want us to be married, well-traveled, and own a home. I want to bring a baby into an environment that I would be proud to bring him into. Focusing on all the things we want first helps ease the wait. In this case, we're just making sure everything is as best as it can be before we TTC (although it's never perfect!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->