Eastenders, Danielle Storyline *could be spoiler but not sure*

Jem

Reaction score
Just heard about this but not sure if it's true and how it'd even work! Apparently Archie will be coming back in the summer with the real Danielle in tow???? How's that going to work???? x

i know lots of peopel complained about her going and wanted her to come back, dont think it would make sence though if they did!

thats just silly :dohh:

Just heard about this but not sure if it's true and how it'd even work! Apparently Archie will be coming back in the summer with the real Danielle in tow???? How's that going to work???? x

where did you read that?

where did you read that?

Another forum I go on has a spoiler thread and someone on there said they'd seen it on soap spy thing x

really???????? i wonder if it is true, but thats stupid it wouldnt work

how would they do that, what about the danielle that is dead who will she end up being??

havent heard that! if it is it wont work. must be cos of all the complaints they got!

i dont see the point, i think the reason every one complained was becuase they liked the actress and the story line, it wont work

How could it work though?

How could of the dead danielle possibly get a hold of the locket Ronnie left with her as a baby? I think its far too extreme to actually work if its true

Reali....how would the dead danielle know all tha stuff about ronnie? dont know how that would work :S confussed! xx

I know it sounds so daft doesn't it, that's why I've questioned it! x

A girl I work with told me about this today!! I never asked who she heard it from though.
She heard they are gonna make it out that she wasn't actually 'Amy', she was her friend or sister or something and that the real Amy would come back. Its all a bit far fetched though so it wont work!

Ah I'm glad I'm not the only one who's heard this! It does sound an odd storyline! x

Does sound really far fetched doesnt it. I read it somewhere on the net as well i thought it was abit daft!

I agree with everyone else! Thats just silly.. Dont see how it would work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->