Eastenders

R_x

Reaction score
What's going on with Nick Cotton....what is his "son" up to???

Someone must know the gossip :brat:

:lol:

I'm wondering if nicks really dead and they are in cahoots to fleece dot maybe? Couldn't find anything on digital spy though

It doesn't make sense though because I thought the police went round :(

Someone who looked like a police officer did..... I initially wondered if he was actually an undercover policeman or something but it's gone a bit far now I think lol.

And also, is Lucy sleeping with Jake? or Max?

Yeah me too, i think Jake would be to obvious!

Also my brain's working overtime trying to figure out
how Lucy's going to die!!

Yeah maybe! I'm also wondering if that's too obvious. It's going to be a really long storyline though so I'll be doing my nut :haha:
I reckon it'll be jealous Billy's master plan ;) lol. I'm not convinced that we've seen the last of that Danny she had a thing with either

Hmm....I still reckon Lucy's sleeping with Max but Jake was being really weird in tonight's episode so I'm not so sure.

Nick cotton is defo not dead

Lucy must be sleeping with max because how did she get that 1k from him??

Also why are the carters sooo horrible to their dad? Especially Shirley? I mean the poor man looks so fragile and old, it's not nice seeing them all so mean to him!! lol

Oh I don't blame them for disliking their dad. I actually gasped when he made those comments at the dinner table :haha: I'd have told him where to go aswell!

I did feel abit sorry for him being left there. Agree about the comments though.

Oh yeah ahaha but leaving him in his wheelchair was sad lol

Sorry but the comments he made at the dinner table were appalling! He knew exactly what he was saying!

I knew nick wasn't dead!!!! Poor dot !!

I think i'd of left him in the street after the bodybag comment aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"