Eastenders?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by maybabydoll, Dec 22, 2009.

1. maybabydoll

maybabydoll Other

Any Eastenders fans on here? Did you see tonight's show? So sad. x x

2. Tulip

Tulip Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan

Missed it what happened? Will Ronnie be joining us? x

3. Kayleigh Lou

Kayleigh Lou Well-Known Member

It was so sad. so many memories. I know its only a show but i hope she doesnt miscarry. Hubby quickly diverted me to an in depth convo so i didnt pay too much attention to it. Bless xx

4. Tulip

Tulip Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan

Bless, what a good husband Kayleigh.
    I wonder if they'll play up the stress she's been under and panic people needlessly.

5. Georgie90

Georgie90 Guest

i cried :cry: i know its not real but...i still cried! xx

6. Kayleigh Lou

I hope not. I was going through a really rough time with hubby going to court for something he didnt do. (cleared now) But he was looking at a very long stretch and i still dont blame my m/c for the stress i was under.

Archie did push her into the bar, so maybe theyl play it from that angle.

7. smidgen

smidgen Mummy 2 Finlay & 4 angels

I know, I got upset too - I get called Ronni sometimes so it was quite upsetting - I know its only a programme but I hope she doesn't lose the baby. I also got upset about Stacey being pregnant - it's just one of those things though - every time I miscarry all I hear is about so-and-so being pregnant or the shopping centre seems full of pregnant women!

8. JCIC

JCIC Well-Known Member

I saw it, maybe it's because we're so sensitive at the minute but your right everywhere I go at the minute I'm faced with pregnant people or miscarriages!

9. Kayleigh Lou

I have noticed on tv there is ALOT of pregnancy stories floating about. I mean Chrissie from holby city is pg again. WTF when did that happen! Im sure she miscarried not that long ago and now shes 3 months gone?????

Whenever i see a positive pg test on tv im like 'again...good for them'. I feel bad but hey were entitled to some jealously arent we?

10. BeanieBaby

BeanieBaby Well-Known Member

I'm a fan, sad to admit it, have been for yrs! I watched last night and found it v. sad also, can't believe Archie, what a Dad to have! Hope she's ok but this is Eastenders we're talking about so I think we all know the answer to that! xxx

11. Nosy_Cow

Nosy_Cow Mum to Angel & Rainbow

:cry: it made me so sad. I'd Sky+ it so I didn't watch it till late on just before I went to bed - obviously I didn't sleep all night just thinking about all the LO's gone. :cry:

12. AnnabelsMummy

AnnabelsMummy Mummy to princess annabel

I Watched it...
    i've never miscarried, but after reading things on here, and knowing how sad it is, i couldn't stop crying.. i must have cried straight for about an hour..
    Send my love out to anyone who's lost a LO
    xxxxx

13. maybabydoll

maybabydoll Other

Georgie - I'm totally with you, I know it's not real, but I cried too! Hope she doesn't lose the baby. :(

Really hope they don't drag out the story and she loses the baby in the Christmas day episode. That would be too much, but very 'stenders!! About Archie, have a feeling he won't be a round for long tho.

Kayleigh Lou - Tell me about it! I know what you mean, have you read the Lily Allen interview in Grazia this week? Apparently its all about her miscarriage.

14. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

I haven't seen last nights yet but I've heard what happened. I don't think it'll be dragged out to Christmas day as there's another huge storyline planned for then:hugs:

:hugs: to everyone

15. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

I dont watch estenders but stupidly put on marlay and me the other day not knowing the woman in it has a miscarriage and they were in the scan room being told they'd had a mmc and i just started crying and turned it off, far too close to home :cry:

16. KA92

KA92 Guest

:hugs: my mum cuddled me last night watching it, was also in the chat here, to distract myself!

17. Aidan's Mummy

Aidan's Mummy Mummy to Aidan and Oliver

So sad

But could have that really caused a misscarraige?/
    xx

18. maybabydoll

maybabydoll Other

Schnoball - Hope you're right! I love Eastenders and the Christmas specials are usually awesome. :)

Shocker - I've seen it too, not sure if you turned it off before the scence, were Marley comforts the woman. It's really touching.

It's amazing how in tune animals can be. When I lose our LO, it was complicated and I had to got to A&E in an ambulance and our little cat kept trying to climb in the back of the ambulance with me. So cute! x x

19. Stacey_89

Stacey_89 Team PINK

I think she does lose the baby :(
    I got a magazine 2 weeks ago and it said on the cover "Ronnie's baby dies " :(

20. Leanne-x

Leanne-x M/C 7th Nov 09 TTC #1 <3

I agree with all of ya! It seems like its always in my face. Also my friend is newly preg and i know shes excited but why does she feel the need to keep telling me about it, i sound selfish but i really dont want to know about it At the moment! i feel bad because we have been friends for sooo long but still i also think she should be a bit sensitive and not mention it every 5 minutes!!! x x