Eastenders?

maybabydoll

Other
Reaction score
Any Eastenders fans on here? Did you see tonight's show? So sad. x x

Missed it what happened? Will Ronnie be joining us? x

It was so sad. so many memories. I know its only a show but i hope she doesnt miscarry. Hubby quickly diverted me to an in depth convo so i didnt pay too much attention to it. Bless xx

Bless, what a good husband Kayleigh.
I wonder if they'll play up the stress she's been under and panic people needlessly.

I hope not. I was going through a really rough time with hubby going to court for something he didnt do. (cleared now) But he was looking at a very long stretch and i still dont blame my m/c for the stress i was under.

Archie did push her into the bar, so maybe theyl play it from that angle.

I know, I got upset too - I get called Ronni sometimes so it was quite upsetting - I know its only a programme but I hope she doesn't lose the baby. I also got upset about Stacey being pregnant - it's just one of those things though - every time I miscarry all I hear is about so-and-so being pregnant or the shopping centre seems full of pregnant women!

I saw it, maybe it's because we're so sensitive at the minute but your right everywhere I go at the minute I'm faced with pregnant people or miscarriages!

I have noticed on tv there is ALOT of pregnancy stories floating about. I mean Chrissie from holby city is pg again. WTF when did that happen! Im sure she miscarried not that long ago and now shes 3 months gone?????

Whenever i see a positive pg test on tv im like 'again...good for them'. I feel bad but hey were entitled to some jealously arent we?

I'm a fan, sad to admit it, have been for yrs! I watched last night and found it v. sad also, can't believe Archie, what a Dad to have! Hope she's ok but this is Eastenders we're talking about so I think we all know the answer to that! xxx

:cry: it made me so sad. I'd Sky+ it so I didn't watch it till late on just before I went to bed - obviously I didn't sleep all night just thinking about all the LO's gone. :cry:

I Watched it...
i've never miscarried, but after reading things on here, and knowing how sad it is, i couldn't stop crying.. i must have cried straight for about an hour..
Send my love out to anyone who's lost a LO
xxxxx

Georgie - I'm totally with you, I know it's not real, but I cried too! Hope she doesn't lose the baby. :(

Really hope they don't drag out the story and she loses the baby in the Christmas day episode. That would be too much, but very 'stenders!! About Archie, have a feeling he won't be a round for long tho.

Kayleigh Lou - Tell me about it! I know what you mean, have you read the Lily Allen interview in Grazia this week? Apparently its all about her miscarriage.

I haven't seen last nights yet but I've heard what happened. I don't think it'll be dragged out to Christmas day as there's another huge storyline planned for then:hugs:

:hugs: to everyone

I dont watch estenders but stupidly put on marlay and me the other day not knowing the woman in it has a miscarriage and they were in the scan room being told they'd had a mmc and i just started crying and turned it off, far too close to home :cry:

:hugs: my mum cuddled me last night watching it, was also in the chat here, to distract myself!

So sad

But could have that really caused a misscarraige?/
xx

Schnoball - Hope you're right! I love Eastenders and the Christmas specials are usually awesome. :)

Shocker - I've seen it too, not sure if you turned it off before the scence, were Marley comforts the woman. It's really touching.

It's amazing how in tune animals can be. When I lose our LO, it was complicated and I had to got to A&E in an ambulance and our little cat kept trying to climb in the back of the ambulance with me. So cute! x x

I think she does lose the baby :(
I got a magazine 2 weeks ago and it said on the cover "Ronnie's baby dies " :(

I agree with all of ya! It seems like its always in my face. Also my friend is newly preg and i know shes excited but why does she feel the need to keep telling me about it, i sound selfish but i really dont want to know about it At the moment! i feel bad because we have been friends for sooo long but still i also think she should be a bit sensitive and not mention it every 5 minutes!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->