Eastenders?

Maybabydoll: Why would she want to advertise her miscarriage? I mean us on here, are offering and receiving support. I don't see why she would want to tell the world. Raise awareness maybe? I dunno???????

I think it'd be a good idea - there is a lot of taboo and 'shame' about miscarriage, for someone famous to talk about it really does raise awareness.

I suppose if its done in the right way. I just didnt really like the way Katie Price announced hers. Instead of raising awareness it sounded quite spiteful and nasty.

:shrug:

just my view tho :haha:

yes,i agree, i think the way katie did it was spiteful.

I dont watch estenders but stupidly put on marlay and me the other day not knowing the woman in it has a miscarriage and they were in the scan room being told they'd had a mmc and i just started crying and turned it off, far too close to home :cry:

hun , i havnt seen the film , but read the book. and although it is so sad ( i cried reading the book , for goodnes sake - in several places ) it is a beautiful story and so touching. ( and based on a true story) just wanted to say maybe when you are feelong a bit brave one day , put it back on ? ( like i say havnt seen the film, but the book is amazing.

i have been watching eastenders, and am so sad for ronnie ( not real i know) that evil man has taken away 2 of her babies now :(
still maybe her and jack are getting back together ? ( that is presuming that neither of them is going down for murder)

OMG Marly and me

I read the book 2 weeks after our MC i cried so hard i locked my self in that bathroom so no one would see me.

i know , but isnt it a lovely story ( overall i mean ) :)

I think it'd be a good idea - there is a lot of taboo and 'shame' about miscarriage, for someone famous to talk about it really does raise awareness.

I haven't read it yet, but I think it could be a good thing too. I know what you mean about it being a taboo. Which is a shame, since before it happened to me, I never knew it was such a common occurance. So I think more general awareness would be a positive thing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->