Eastenders?

P

princess_vix

Did anyone else already know Danielle would turn out to be Ronnies child?

I just thought they ruined it by making it so obvious.

Also this Whitney and Tony thing is doing my head in...Why isn't Bianca sort of realising maybe somethings going on? He's so obvious that the storyline is getting boring now :sleep:

I sort of guessed last week. No shock horror there. I dont like Archie - he is well creepy

He winds me up big time...i get so stressed out by soaps lol!!!

x

I knew as soon as she came in, she was a myseterious newcomer they always make you suspicious!! The reason i clicked is her looks and the fact like a week before the whole ronnie secret was revealed!! x

Yes i seen it on friday where danielle was crying on the floor with the locket in her hand and ronnie was in it :( feel sorry for her the both of them really .... cant wait till ronnie
finds out though after her dad said her little girl died due to a bang on her head when she was a baby how nasty is he ...

Yeah and the whitney thing is driving me bonkers wish bianca would not be so dopey and find out very soon

I didn't click till friday with the locket thingy lol I'm a bit slow :p

Yeah i knew from day one when she turned up, well, me and mum had our suspicions !!!

The thing with Tony and Whitney is doing my head in aswell !!! It needs to stop soon because i actually dont watch it when theyre on anymore !!! Hes moving on to Lauren now though so hopefully Bianca finds out !!!

talking of eastenders how comes Roxys bump is as big as mine when in soapland shes only about 18 weeks lol?

talking of eastenders how comes Roxys bump is as big as mine when in soapland shes only about 18 weeks lol?

:lol: I was thinking that also today?!
The storyline is annoying me sooooo much that i cant watch it all the way through have to keep going in and out :lol:

Roxys meant to be as pregnant as me but apparently gives birth this year! I didnt realise that danielle was her daughter, I must be stupid! Wasnt really giving it much thought I was too busy hating Archie!

I also didn't realise she was her daughter. But why doesn't she just tell her?! I don't get why soaps drag everything out. I hope they don't keep it going so they can use it as a big storyline at christmas

roxy apparently gives birth 2 months early in november, not a chance in hell that she's like 6 months!!!! i missed friday's! but i saw it on this morning just then that danielle's ronnie's daughter. i thought the kid that answered the door last night was her daughter!!

Roxys meant to be as pregnant as me but apparently gives birth this year! I didnt realise that danielle was her daughter, I must be stupid! Wasnt really giving it much thought I was too busy hating Archie!

Me to i hate archie :hissy: :gun: did you see ronnie kissing whats his name
dont think he will be going to france do you

Hes such a sleezebag!!!! Poor Tanya I hope she doesnt end up back with badly Max!

no the kid who answered the door wasnt cos her daughter is about 19 i only realised tonight when i saw the picture in her locket !!

Yeah I thought Danielle must have come to Walford for a reason then when she started doing that spying work for Ronnie and they fell out I thought that she was her daughter.

Did anyone else already know Danielle would turn out to be Ronnies child?

I just thought they ruined it by making it so obvious.

Also this Whitney and Tony thing is doing my head in...Why isn't Bianca sort of realising maybe somethings going on? He's so obvious that the storyline is getting boring now :sleep:

OMG NO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->