Easter BFP thread....LETS DO THIS!

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Please tell me if there is already a thread...I thought there was and I looked for forever...but couldn't find it!

Pretty sad to be CD2 today....next period due Easter Sunday! Would love to get a BFP that day as well!

Going to talk to the OH tomorrow about trying (head on) the SMEP this cycle, using preseed, OPK's and drinking Green Tea every day to increase EWCM. Thinking about picking up some EPO as well.

Anyone else in this same boat?

Well it's after midnight here so technically CD 2 for me. Due to ovulate the week of April 3-8 and AF is due 4/19 (the day before Easter) so I'll join ya, it would be a great Easter gift :) just those amazing 2 pink lines. Plan on doing SMEP this cycle, using preseed, OPKs, bbt charting, and I drink green tea now I didn't realize it helps with your cervical mucus...so that's cool :) I wish it would already be the week of ovulation for me...it goes so slow :( ugh!

What's EPO?

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil (pills)...I've read loads about them helping out with EWCM...since I get none, I'm hoping they can do the trick. I found some at Target (their brand) for $8 bucks!! So why not give it a try?

I drank the Green Tea (decaf) last cycle as well, 2 cups a day. I did notice more CM, but not a HUGE amount. Still, I'm going to try it again! I'm also doing BBT!

Due to O the 3rd-7th too...are you going to start SMEP on CD8?

I saw that target had those, just wasn't sure about trying them.

Yup plan on starting CD 8, what about you? I want to try to keep as close to the plan as possible.

Please tell me if there is already a thread...I thought there was and I looked for forever...but couldn't find it!

Pretty sad to be CD2 today....next period due Easter Sunday! Would love to get a BFP that day as well!

Going to talk to the OH tomorrow about trying (head on) the SMEP this cycle, using preseed, OPK's and drinking Green Tea every day to increase EWCM. Thinking about picking up some EPO as well.

Anyone else in this same boat?

Hi Beachy! There's already a thread in the TWW for all of us girls who aren't even close to the TWW and are still waiting to O. :haha: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2140677-mission-impossible-easter-bfp.html

I'm CD8 today, so starting SMEP, FX that DH can keep up. I'm temping for my first full cycle, I already drink decaf green tea all day since I gave up coffee last year, and thinking about eating a pineapple after I O. I haven't bought any preseed yet because I'm usually okay with ewcm, but I'm making sure to keep my mouth off of him while I'm supposed to be fertile so that my saliva doesn't get in the mix and mess anything up.

FX and babydust for all of us!

I thought I saw a thread!!!! haha

I thought about not starting until CD10 just to help keep us going, since I don't typically O until CD12-CD15, but I think I've decided that if we are going to do SMEP, we are going to follow it to a T!

Anyone else have a hard time getting their SO into bed on a weeknight? I need tips on how to get him in the mood after a very long work day!!

:dohh: I just hope my hubby can keep up...He says he will be so I pray he can. I usually don't ovulate until CD 12-16. I'm thinking of trying to spice it up and wear something sexy and call him into the room that way lol.

Just googled EPO and it says to take them to ovulation. So don't think I would try it this cycle myself.

amariee- when do you start OPK's? I know SMEP says CD8, but I feel like that is a waste (I only have a 7 pack)....

Well I bought 50 off ebay, I was thinking of CD 9 or 10. Even though I have enough I don't want to waste either since I don't ovulate until CD12-16. What about you?

I thought I saw a thread!!!! haha

I thought about not starting until CD10 just to help keep us going, since I don't typically O until CD12-CD15, but I think I've decided that if we are going to do SMEP, we are going to follow it to a T!

Anyone else have a hard time getting their SO into bed on a weeknight? I need tips on how to get him in the mood after a very long work day!!

Lol, same here! My DH is working his 10-hour days this week, so he's at the office for 11 hours instead of the usual 9, and that's not corresponding well with my fertile week! We BD last night on CD8, and while I think we can manage EOD, I don't know if we'll make it for 3 days in a row after I get the temp spike showing that I O'd. I would be happy to go EOD for the whole month except when AF is here, but his libido isn't as high as mine is.

I wanted to BD on Monday just because it had been 10 days since our last sexy time together, but he was completely oblivious and just wanted to cuddle and sleep. I could have killed him. FX he can't keep his hands off me this weekend when I'm scheduled to O, but I think I'll have to initiate at least one of those nights.

I ALWAYS have to initiate during the week!! So frustrating since I'm a shy one when it comes to sex :blush: It's quite awkward......lol

I hate when my fertile time comes during the week, I understand why my OH doesn't really have a desire (long work days, and lots of bad things going on at work) so I get just wanting to come home and do nothing. But GRRRR I don't think he quite understands that there is a limited window...I think his brain is still stuck in high school sex ed where he thinks a baby can happen ANY time you have sex :dohh:

We talked a bit last night about trying this cycle, and he SEEMS to be on board with the SMEP....but he's not into it like I am. So hoping maybe I can get out of my shell a little next week and get him into bed more.

I'm grateful CD8 for me is Sunday, because that's an easy start day! Haha....I don't think I'm going to start OPK's until CD10....

Has anyone here taken EPO pills? I've just started them this cycle, do they mess with your O date?

It works better for us if I tell him exactly when we're supposed to BD. It takes some of the romance out of it, but the alternative is that I'm trying to cry quietly into my pillow on the day I'm supposed to be getting busy, he asks what's wrong, I tell him that I wanted to BD because it's the right time, and by then, it's already 1 am and he's asking why I didn't just say something at 10 so we wouldn't have to be up until all hours to BD.

I'm shy about saying anything too, but awful at hiding it when I'm disappointed that he hasn't initiated. It's a whole lot easier for me to just say something and avoid all the stress, but it makes me feel so vulnerable.

I am the exact same way!! I hate saying something, but then I get really upset and frantic if we don't! You'd think it's the end of the world if we don't have sex! HA

Hello! Can I join?
Beach I have seen you around on other threads :)

Im cd 6 today and trying smep and pre seed but dh out of country from cd 17 so hoping it all works out! X

welcome Fuschis!!!! Do you normally ovulate before CD17? If so I'm sure your timing will be great!

I normally ov cd16/17!

But obv its not guaranteed! Fingers crossed though !

Re what you ladies were talking about. ... I tell dh the schedule before hand! Then he knows when to be prepared. .. ie he won't go to gym and wear himself out on those days!

Yes takes romance away but im sure hed guess when im jumping on him oed!

He wants to get started early this cycle though! Xx

I told my hubby last night, he better be prepared lol!! I'm ready for this to happen already, I think I'm too impatient.

I am a very impatient person...the OH knows this is on my mind every day all day!!! I didn't ever mean for it to take over my life. But the longer we are at it, the more it does!

When is everyone's O date? Mine should be next weekend (the 3rd or 4th of April)

Hoping the EPO doesn't delay O too much (if it will at all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->