Easter

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
What are you getting your 6 month olds for easter? Savannah is on solids but there is no way in hell i'm getting her chocolate. I'm thinking maybe a cute cup or something.

I sent my neice (2 in August and she's an Aussie too!) some little different coloured rubber ducks. Ally can have a little taste of my easter egg. I don't mind him having little tastes.

I got Caitlyn an easter egg with her name on it, but I'll eat most of it :rofl:

:rofl:
I was thinking of getting a little set that comes with an egg just so I can eat it :blush:

Mark can get share of my Easter egg and he has also got a new outfit. I always have got a new outfit for Easter, it's as traditional as the choccy egg to me!

i've got jack a soft toy duck and my mum has got him a white chocolate egg which he wil have a little bit of,

I got Ciaran the wee white chocolate cow :D and this wee egg set with a bowl and spoon :D

Aww... I LOVE cows! I have stickers on my car of cows and it's numberplate reads KOW, which was how I knew it was the car for me, lol

I'll probably pick her up a stuffed animal of some happy Easter sort (rabbit, etc.). She's just over 6 months but she's just gotten on solids so no candy for a long time for her :)

plus she likes stuffed toys of any sort :)

i have got maddi an activity cube thing, she'll probably spend the day hitting me with it :lol: x

Now I feel really bad - I wasn't planning on getting him anything, as he is too young to understand!! Is that really bad? We don't really do the whole easter egg thing in our family - it's just more expense when things are already so expensive! Obviously, when he is older we will, but right now we're happy just to have a family get together.

Ive bought Ellie a tiny egg in an egg cup ill let her have a little taste of the egg and she can use the egg cup when shes older. Its so cute its little miss sunshine and as shes got the plate bowl and knife fork and spoon i thought it was only fair she had the matching egg cup lol.

I got easter pictures done... lol... they cost enough and will be a good 1st easter memory.

Now I feel really bad - I wasn't planning on getting him anything, as he is too young to understand!! Is that really bad? We don't really do the whole easter egg thing in our family - it's just more expense when things are already so expensive! Obviously, when he is older we will, but right now we're happy just to have a family get together.

Don't feel bad, i don't plan to get Joseph anything either! He doesn't eat chocolate yet and I didn't think he would notice anyway. We will be visiting family, which he loves, so that would probably be enough to keep him happy xx

I didnt get Olivia anything last year either. She was only coming up 5 months and far too little in my opinion to understand etc. So im with you on that but other people got her little soft and cuddlys wich are in the bottom of her tox box etc that she just dosent bother with

This year I have got her a White chocolate Egg from Thorntons with her name on but Daddy and I will be sharing with her. Although I dont mind her having choocy and stuff I limit how much she does have. I would rather encourage her to eat fruit than choccy. Other people have also bought her things like the choccy lambs from M&S so i'll have to put a few of them away. I wouldnt mind still this year if no one bought her chocolate eggs.

x

Don't feel bad Kat, I wasn't planning on getting Savannah anything either until mum said she did... Maybe I still won't.

I got Peyton a Easter basket and filled it with plastic sports themed eggs and some kind of ball dropping toy. I went and picked out his Easter outfit for church today, plaid pants, a shirt and a golfer hat to match the pants. It's so cute. If I have any chocolate or ice cream, I will share with him, but he doesn't get his own (not big enough for that yet).

No idea, have no intentions of him having chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->