Easter

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
what are you doing with your toddlers? Do you have any special treats for them???

We bought a gingerbread Easter house kit that we plan to make with Hannah, I'm going to make some sugar cookies with her to give out to friends, we'll dye Easter eggs and of course hide them from her (should be interesting to see what she does :rofl:). I want to do some Easter crafts with her but need to get some art supplies together :) And I've bought her some books, a few music cds oh and of course some chocolate for her basket :D

I'm not entirely sure lol.

I bought those plastic eggs to fill with stuff, but I don't think she'll be able to do an Easter Egg hunt lol.. so I'll just put them in a basket probably and let her open them up,

I have an egg dying kit to do with her..

The Easter Bunny is coming into my work on the 30th so I'll probably bring her to that but I think she might be afraid of a giant blue bunny.. if they get the same costume they did last year lol. Actually no.. I think all Easter Bunny costumes are a bit creepy.

The mall sometimes has bunnies to do pictures with, I might see about that.

Not a lot of money to do anything this year, but she'll have an Easter basket with a bunny in it and maybe some sidewalk chalk or crayons. Not gonna dye eggs yet, too messy...but I might had a few plastic ones around (in plain sight, lol) for her to find. Austin is still too young to care yet, but he'll get some chew toys prolly

oh Tasha I didn't know that! Will see if Square one has anything :lol: I'm sure Hannah will appreciate you for this :rofl:

we bought some of those plastic eggs as well and got some stuff from bulk barn to fill them with.....I think we may have a slightly spoiled child :muaha:

we did egg dying last year, Hannah was 8? maybe 9 months old and she LOVED it. It is messy though :rofl:

i think i might get him a white easter egg, and maybe a soft toy rabbit or chick, think were going out for the day on the bank hoilday monday to a farm park

We are making a easter hat for his playgroup everyone is ment to take one in but he prob wont help much it will prob be me that does it on my own lol x

Vickie-- did the dye dye your high chair?? lol. I am worried about my off white tray going umm well rainbow lol. I guess I could saran wrap it.

only temporarily Tasha!

I think this year I'm just going to put her on the floor with a lot of newspapers and sheets to catch the dye

Well this satureday we are going for easter pictures that will have some bunnies. I also heard about the county here having the maple in the country fest which is basically a whole bunch of farms and inn's and things that will have things going on, a couple different farm animal places for kids, wagon rides, pancake breakfast/lunches at a couple places etc... Stuff like that. So after the pictures we might go to a couple places....

Im working on the real easter so we wont be doing much there. I thought about buying some plastic eggs and hiding them at nap time with a couple goodies. That will be it though.

We are spending time with family and we might go to the Easter egg event at the Zoo. I don't know about any crafts. Simon just seems unable to refrain from eating art supplies. I want to do something to celebrate spring, but I'm not sure just what yet.

^ Elyse tries to snack on crayons still after numerous introductions to them :dohh: She's going to be the "paste eater" in kindergarten I think!!

Jasmine eats crayons too, my mom refuses to let her color when she babysits... its annoying. If you sit with her and color she will color for awhile before she starts eating them.

I;ve had some colorful poopy diapers to change though he he

Simon does really well with pencil crayons, but wax crayons are just irrisistable, it seems.
And once in awhile, he eats the chalk at his dayhome and then he has vibrant green poop.

I don't understand the appeal of crayons-- she doesn't eat paint... surely paint is easier to eat than a crayon

because it feels good on their gums... that is the only logic I can find at least... LOL

Yeah, you can really sink your teeth into crayons!

so far we've just brought maddi and few bits to play with and will get her an egg. think we're going to make pictures and do some painting for easter. she also has an easter colouring book, and i've brought a cake and choc mould tray for us to try out :D we always spend easter with my parents, so might take the messy stuff there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->