Easy@home aren’t so easy

kmpreston

Reaction score
Hi all

first time using easy at home tests and to begin with was super impressed

however, I’ve now got to CD16 and I have no idea if I have ovulated or not. The tests (dry) did get darker and now are getting lighter but according to the premom app that these tests recommend I haven’t ovulated yet

opinions?

image.jpg D1579255-749E-42A6-A440-34164568F2BD.png

It’s hard to tell from the dry tests, but from what I can see, it may be that your test 3rd from the bottom was your darkest. Not sure what it looked like when wet, but it certainly looks positive in the picture.

Also....do you have a regular 28 day cycle?

Third from the bottom looks as though it’s just positive or almost positive, it’s difficult to see properly with that lighting and I think that’s why the app is confused and saying ‘low’. I use the Femometer app and if I’m not in good enough light it will read low, or if it’s so bright it’s washing the colour out again it will read low. So I could have a beautiful positive but if the light in the room isn’t spot on it won’t think it’s positive. You’re better off manually entering in the information if you can see it’s positive but the app is having trouble.
Do you ovulate regularly usually? If so then I wouldn’t worry about it too much, just keep testing for now to make sure you’re not going to get another surge. Do you have any other signs of ovulation at all? CM? Cervix? Ovulation pain?

Apparently it says low no matter what in your first cycle using the pics as it doesn’t know what your high is til you’ve done a full cycle.

had EWCM on and off for the last 6 days but not in my usual quantity. I’m so bloated and crampy it’s untrue

I do regularly ovulate now (I have PCOS and needed clomid to conceive my daughter) and usually on day 20, which is today. Still not got darker tests though.

I usually get really clear post O symptoms too (sore boobs being the biggy) but that’s not happened yet.

last cycle ended with a chemical/loss at 4w2 days so I know it’s probably skewed my cycle but these tests are just being so weird!

What a nightmare this has been but at least today there is no question: this was the most dilute wee I have ever tested with

E4762688-C0D5-45BE-A164-956543B9B803.jpeg

What a nightmare this has been but at least today there is no question: this was the most dilute wee I have ever tested with

5930F904-C31F-4179-BE20-AC6B36257536.jpeg

D5CE2670-88EE-4C75-AC3B-8F549DA1A8DD.jpeg

Hey there! These were my tests in November 2019, when I got pregnant that cycle. Hope it helps for you to refer.

the issue with yours could be due to poor lighting while taking the pictures. Use a white light probably to take pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->