Easy@home

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hello, first time using easy@home ovulation sticks - I have the app too.
I have just done this one to test them out but what are your thoughts on this one?
Also - what times do you test at each day?
Thanks

24D96163-7B19-48CB-80CE-A5898FE59F27.png

Definitely neg. It is fairly dark, but the amount of lh can and will change dramatically. Hard when they get dark like that and get your hopes up.

I use cb advanced digital which requires fmu. And then I usually do smu or afternoon depending on when I can get to it.

Definitely neg. It is fairly dark, but the amount of lh can and will change dramatically. Hard when they get dark like that and get your hopes up.

I use cb advanced digital which requires fmu. And then I usually do smu or afternoon depending on when I can get to it.

thank you - I thought negative. I have been using clearblue digital advanced too. Last couple cycles didn’t get a peak though and went high negative high so got these to see how it goes. I’m going to get more advanced ones to see if they pair up.

Do you use easy @ home too?

have you found they do pair up when you use easy @ home & cb advanced?

thanks

Yeah, opks are a pain when you have irregular o dates :(

I haven't used the easy at home brand. I used to use cvs, but they have gotten really sensitive and I get a lot of false positives. I use wondfo and cb advanced digital. They definitely match up. Sometimes, the cb advanced with fmu will register as a peak while my wondfo is still a hair neg or vice versa. But by smu wondfo catches up. I've never had an issue with them being super out of sync. I actually just took a bunch of tests so you can see. The tests on top are the night before (the pink lh is expired cvs lol) and then the ones on bottom are fmu. But you can see that wondfo and cvs both show positives. I've never not gotten a peak reading. Even with my anovulatory cycle, I think I still got a peak, I'd have to double check though.

Are you using the premom app with the easy at home? It's pretty handy.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 6.22.21 AM.png

Yes using the app and saving the photos of the ovulation tests, will be interesting to see if it picks up a peak, I’ll keep you posted, only done 2 so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"