Easy Vegetarian/Vegan recipes?

La Mere

Mama of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping some of you will be able to help me out with some easy vegetarian/vegan meal recipes. My hubby and FIL (and my daughter for the most part) are all vegetarian/vegan and I am most of the time except for when I go visit some friends.

Being raised in a meat eating household, I'm struggling to find recipes that sound good to me that are easy to make. I really hope someone out there can help me! Thanks in advance!

chickpea salad is fast, easy, and yummy. Just take canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and drain them, pour them in a bowl, and crush them with the back of a fork, then add things like veganaise, mustard, diced onions and dill pickles, dill weed, salt, peper, etc to taste. It comes out a lot like tuna salad, and makes a wonderful salad, or pasta casserole, if you add a bit of vegan cheese and milk.

It's really easy to turn chili into a vegetarian/vegan meal :)

I don't really use a recipe, just sort of toss it in the pot.. but I would recommend using the Old El Paso flavouring packet for it. It's the best I've found (between using store brands and trying to figure out how to flavour it myself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->