Eat All the Food?

booboomagoo

Reaction score
I could seriously eat all the food in the entire world right now. It's only 11am and I've already eaten toast, a pot of yogurt, an orange, and tea. Yesterday, I cleaned all the things, today I'm going to eat all the food. Pregnancy is fun!

i've been the exact opposite hardly wanting to eat anything and having to force myself when i do - Except for yesterday when I couldn't stop munching away at every given opportunity!! I don't know what got into me but I certainly enjoyed it!! :)

At least the things you are eating are healthy! I could eat everything unhealthy grr!! Enjoy your eating x

Oh don't even get me started, in the last week my appetite has more than doubled! I'm really trying not to eat everything in site but the hunger pains are just too strong?!

I'm pretty hungry all the time too! But when i do eat, i can only eat a small portion and get full. So far i haven't gained a pound aswell!

Oh don't even get me started, in the last week my appetite has more than doubled! I'm really trying not to eat everything in site but the hunger pains are just too strong?!

I know! I'm just sitting here listening to my stomach. It's not even logical! I'm all like, "Stomach, we're going out for a work lunch in less than an hour. Chill" and stomach is all like "GROWL GURGLE FEED ME ALL THE FOOD!"

I know! I'm just sitting here listening to my stomach. It's not even logical! I'm all like, "Stomach, we're going out for a work lunch in less than an hour. Chill" and stomach is all like "GROWL GURGLE FEED ME ALL THE FOOD!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Eating raspberries now because the thought of going 50 minutes without MOAR FOOD is horrific.

Lol! Toast and yogurt and an orange and you are worried?! Would you like me to list what I ate yesterday so you feel better?

Lol! Toast and yogurt and an orange and you are worried?! Would you like me to list what I ate yesterday so you feel better?

Oh, I'm not worried about the amount at all. That's just more than I normally eat in the morning, so I'm a bit shocked that I'm still STARVING. I am going for curry lunch in 31 minutes with work and will be stuffing my face. This is the only thing that's stopping me from going over to Tesco and buying them out RIGHT NOW.

31 minutes, not that you're counting or anything?!!

Ha ha brilliant, i have a dirty secret, i have eaten ten fruit lollies in two days!! i have an addiction to ice, even though im freezing cold!

Maybe all those lollies are the reason u r freezing! Lol. Hungry too!

im starving too but i eat a bit and change my mind :( all i wanna do is eat a big plate of something stodgy and disgustingly bad and i cant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->