eating chia seeds

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm so excited to be here! It was 7 cycles to conceive the twins and losing them then another 13 to get my bfp because of a wishy washy SO/ body fighting me along the way.

I transitioned to a healthier diet a month or so ago. Eggs or kodiak cakes (whole grain pancakes) for breakfast, kashi bar for snack, peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole grain bread, a light string cheese for afternoon snack, and usually some version of beef or chicken with broccoli for dinner.

The only Kashi Bar flavors I like have chia seeds. My app doesn't list chia seeds at all, and Google says that chia seeds are ok if not beneficial. But I was wondering if anybody has personal experience with eating chia seeds/ can just ease my mind that they are totally fine.

Thanks!

I have chia seeds almost every day. I haven't had any issues with them.

Thank you! Tmi question, have you had any constipation? My bars also high in fiber so that hasn't been an issue, but some websites said chia seeds are super healthy but might give constipation in pregnant women.

I add chia seeds to my yogurt almost every morning, the are soooo good for you! Haven't noticed any difference either way in regularity either. I love Kodiak pancakes too, so delicious!

Thanks ladies! I feel better now. :)

Weebles I JUST discovered Kodiak Cakes. I don't even like pancakes but they are so good that I can eat them without butter or syrup.

I add chia seed to my oatmeal every morning and to smoothies.

Dobby, chia seeds are totally okay! I've read mixed things from different women, some saying they absolutely help them be able to go and some saying they make them constipated. So I guess it just depends on your body?
And Kodiak pancakes are great! I have gestational diabetes, so the added protein is really good, especially at breakfast.
Also, I just wanted to say I always silently stalked your threads, and I'm really thrilled to see you got a BFP! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Ty for the input!

And justplay you are the sweetest! :). Ty I'm so excited. I just have such a good feeling this time that this bean is going to stick

Honestly chia seeds help me go. I guess it depends on what you are mixing them with. I put them in smoothies and in my yogurt.

hi dobby, I remember you form ttc threads, congratulations!!!

I eat chia seeds almost everyday, they are really good for you nutritionally! Don't know if they help to keep you regular but I haven't suffered with constipation - so long as I keep eating fruit and veg!

Thank you! :). And for the input. Tmi but regularity was a non issue yesterday lol :rofl:

Dobby I eat home made chia seed pudding regularly and haven't had any issues. They are a super food so can only do wonders for you. I am regular so no problems there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->