eating one cube of pureed veg a day where next?

Dottie

Reaction score
do i go more at one meal think she wud have more or offer solids at a second meal we have been weaning for 2 weeks now

i seriously couldnt imagine archie only having cube of veg at meal times lol hes such a gut bucket archie has baby cereal/weetabix for brecfast and then in the evening he has sum dinner and a pudding. but if thats all she is having in regards to solids then i wud start to introduce baby cereal but if shes alrready havig that then yer i wud up the amount of cubes xx

I'd maybe introduce breafast next. Some baby porrige or cereal and see how she gets on with that x

i'd perhaps up that meal size or offer a new meal. Does your LO eat the whole cube?

yep she is eating the whole cube and nearly finished two this morning

Think I will do baby rice in the Am and 2 cubes in the pm from now on

Evie was going 4 hourly with milk so should I keep her solids four hourly or less, there dosnt seem to be enough hours in the day with naps and milk feeds!

Should I offer breast milk at every feed even when she is having solids and what about introducing water ? or should this be instead of a milk feed

i'd start on the baby rice, and them maybe start adding pureed fruit into that !!

yep she is eating the whole cube and nearly finished two this morning

Think I will do baby rice in the Am and 2 cubes in the pm from now on

Evie was going 4 hourly with milk so should I keep her solids four hourly or less, there dosnt seem to be enough hours in the day with naps and milk feeds!

Should I offer breast milk at every feed even when she is having solids and what about introducing water ? or should this be instead of a milk feed

You might find she finds the rice a bit bland now you've introduced veg and might be better getting some porridge in.

Her solids should be as you have, 3 meals a day and snacks inbetween. All i do is offer the breast after each meal but i also offer a drink of water at each meal as it helps her poop. As she takes more water you can cut breast feeding down, and as she eats more solids you'll probably find she'll natuarally not want as much milk.

So to give you an idea we do the following;

9am breakfast porridge followed by breastmilk often 2 boobs.

1pm. Lunch. 2/3 cubes of vegetables. 1 fromage frais. 1 cup of water.
We used to follow this with breastfeed but we've recently stopped as she wasn't bothered.

5.30pm. 4/5 ice cubes of solid, veg mix/pasta/ lentils
breastfeed 2 boobs

7pm Desert, some sort of fruit often a full banana.

8.30pm breastfeed before bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->