Ebay Advice xx

KX

Reaction score
I sold a brand new pair of Rebecca's monsoon shoes on ebay for £6.

The person paid via cheque. The item was sent 1st class standard delivery.

Now she is saying she hasn't got the item? well I posted it? that was 3 weeks ago.

What can I do? Should I refund her out my own pocket? I dont believe her tbh. It had my return address on the back :?

Call her bluff and tell her you sent it recorded post and would she liked to see the photocopied document?

If she says yes I'd say I lost it and refund her out of goodwill. It happens. I did it once and when the parcel turned up theree weeks later the guy paid me again. Sometimes you have to rely on people's better nature.

What's her feedback like?

Have you got proof of postage anyway KX?

You should :wink: & if you do you can claim £15 back not £6 :D

K this happend to me a while ago, it was a plate that was being sent to south africa, and it didnt turn up :? i did have proof of postage and rang the PO and they told me they would send a claim forum out. anyway 3 days later the item turned up at my address :lol: :lol: what had happend was the address it went to werent in so they put a card through her door and she didnt go to collect it and it was returned after 21 days to me, so she had to pay double postage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry somehow i think that was pointless me putting that :oops: anyway just tell her you will copy your proof of postage or you will ring and make a claim for lost items, it should turn up if you had your address on it

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->