eBay argh!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jenny82, Jun 3, 2011.

1. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

I ordered a dress off eBay. It wasn't expensive but it was for my stall thing. Anyway, it turned up over a week after I bought it but the stupid person sent me the wrong bloody dress. The thing she sent is minging!!

I sent her an email telling her this 2 days ago but she hasn't responded. How long do I leave jt before reporting her to eBay??

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i wud open a case straight awayx

3. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

Thanks! Will do it now :/

4. amie-leigh

amie-leigh Mummy To Princess Morgan

yeah open a case because its not as described x

5. angelic_one

angelic_one Just me & my monkey <3

Make sure you don't close the case until 100% sorted as you can't open another one. ;)

6. Chocciebutton

Chocciebutton Well-Known Member

Dont get me started! I have just had a jacket arrive for my son and it was all ripped and had tried to be repaired with what looked like fabric glue so she must have known about it...you cant see it in the auction pics and its the first item she has sold, she had bought a few items but only has 10 feedback. I opened up a dispute as she didnt respond to my emails and I sent the jacket back, she is now saying she doesnt have the money in paypal to refund me!!!!! I am hoping ebay will sort it out as the dispute is still open!
    I dont usually have any problems with ebay

7. tallybee

tallybee DS '04, DD '06, DD '15

Yeah they almost always resolve in favour of the buyer in disputes so you should be sorted x

8. angelic_one

angelic_one Just me & my monkey <3

Didn't for me last time, lost £90 on a phone that never worked. :cry:

I think in this situation you'll be fine though tbh. :thumbup:

9. Cherrybinky

Cherrybinky Guest

Ive been buying and selling on Ebay for about 10 years now. Ebay dont like fraud, bad sales or people who lie or make mistakes. I can assure you. As a seller, theyre 95% on your side. If you cant get in touch with her you can open an immediate dispute OR you can request her seller contact details and call her. Either way, it will get sorted ;)
    X

10. kaylynn040485

kaylynn040485 Mummy to two girls

if you open a case against her you will still be refunded and her account will go into negative and they then chase her for the money so it wont affect you if she has no money Kx

11. Aunty E

Aunty E Mummy to Mog and Teddy

Well I just had someone leave me negative feedback because I cancelled the transaction as they didn't contact me within 24 hours, as stated in the ruddy listing! ARGH. I have a feedback score of 364 and ONE BLOODY NEGATIVE. I've been selling stuff for years and I bend over backwards to make it right for people. Git. I've sent a revision request, asking him to change it to neutral.