Ebay baby leggings?

I have 6-12 months for Evan, I need to order some more actually, I only got one pair! Can you get cheaper postage if you order more than one pair?

He just wore a long sleeve vest with them :)

its free postage and a reduced price today.

I just order 10 pairs - 5 in small and 5 in medium.

Ooh i like! i've been looking at these but didnt think about getting them until today!

is the quality good?

also, i dont know which ones to get! raaah!

I brought 2 in 12-24 months but they are for christmas time, they do look like they would be a little big at the moment but Im hoping by winter they will fit, plus she is in cloth so that should help.

I also ordered 2 pairs in 6-12 for now but havent recieved them yet so not sure on sizing yet :)

my little one is about 19lbs at 11 months and has plenty of room in the 6-12 month leggings

Just brought a load. Thanks you blooming bad influences :rofl:

^
The ebayer seller should be giving the OP commission :rofl:

I just ordered 3 pairs and one of those was for xmas. This thread is officially a bad influence.

Just be careful buying from eBay. That person seems to have a lot of negative and neutral feedback saying that people never received their items.

This seller has been in business for less than a year and has
21 Negative
35 Neutral

https://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=workoutforlesscom&Dirn=Received+by

Just be careful buying from eBay. That person seems to have a lot of negative and neutral feedback saying that people never received their items.

21 Negative
35 Neutral

Oh dear.

Ok, I shopped around last night, on ebay, and found that some people were selling each pair for 4/5 quid! anyway, i decided to go back to this guy, (I'm assuming guy but i dont actually know), from china. I bought a whole loads of stuff last time and had no issues, and found he was doing these leggings for about £2.10 (had to buy 4). So will check the quality when they come and if they're any good i'll get some more.

21 Negative
35 Neutral

Oh dear.

Ok, I shopped around last night, on ebay, and found that some people were selling each pair for 4/5 quid! anyway, i decided to go back to this guy, (I'm assuming guy but i dont actually know), from china. I bought a whole loads of stuff last time and had no issues, and found he was doing these leggings for about £2.10 (had to buy 4). So will check the quality when they come and if they're any good i'll get some more.

Im assuming all the uk sellers just buy them from Japan/China (wherever their from) as they still have the Chinese labels on, I was just too impatient to wait for them from china :)

yeah i know what you mean, but then was convinced by oh as he buys stuff from china all the time and usually gets things within a week or two.

have you bought any before? if so could you tell me what the quality is like? as in good for babies that crawl.

I have 2 pairs but lo hasnt warn them yet so not really sure but I see alot of people had already brought them on the previous thread and had gone back for more, so Im kinda assuming there good quality for the price.

yeah i know what you mean, but then was convinced by oh as he buys stuff from china all the time and usually gets things within a week or two.

have you bought any before? if so could you tell me what the quality is like? as in good for babies that crawl.

I have 3 pairs and another on the way.
They are great for crawlers and wash really well without shrinking (but I do most of my baby washing on 40)
They have kept their shape really well.

Ordered 4 pairs :thumbup:

Do you ladies put your LO's in plain tops? :shrug: Im just a bit worried about matching the tights up to the tops! :wacko:

21 Negative
35 Neutral

Eeek! :dohh: Didnt notice this!

Has anyone on here had any problems with this seller? :shrug:

Mine have now been dispatched ~ So time will tell

I co-ordinated Evan, blue/brown tights with blue brown vest lol but the vest is 3-6 so doesn't really fit anymore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->