Ebay baby leggings?

yeah i got mine through yesterday too. cute!

im wondering if they're all from the same company- does it say 'Busha' on your labels?

Bought some for Teddy and Imogen - Teddy's been wearing his with long sleeved tshirts from H&M and Imogen's been wearing hers with long tshirt dresses. I love that they're actually big enough to cover their clothbums :)

:thumbup: My baby boy is comfy at last!!

I think they're fab!!

nice to see pictures that aren't on ebay as I was tempted to buy some but thought they might be rubbish for the price but they look lovely!

im wondering if they're all from the same company- does it say 'Busha' on your labels?

Ive just checked my ones that I havent used yet and they have 'Busha' on the label, they are all in Japenese/Chinese too. I would say they all come from the same place initally :)

Ive just checked my ones that I havent used yet and they have 'Busha' on the label, they are all in Japenese/Chinese too. I would say they all come from the same place initally :)

Oh thanks for that! my lo wore a pair yesterday- yeah the temp has come down a bit. its lovely!! although a bit bobbly around the knees now, but she doesnt sit still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"