EBAY BARGAINS!!!! :-) Have you bought any??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by janeydee, Oct 4, 2013.

1. janeydee

janeydee Well-Known Member

Hiiiiii
    I just feel the need to share that I have recently purchased a britax B Dual pram with all the accessories for £200!!! They should be £575!!!

AND

Ive just bought a mama's and papas starlight swing with a light canopy and all fancy pants bits that should of been £99 for £30!!!

BARGAIN!!!

Has anyone got any bargain buys they would like to share??

Im feeling a bit like the Ebay queen at the mo!! although Im now a skint Ebay queen but not to worry!!!
    haha x

2. naria

naria mum of one

:cry: no because my stupid PayPal still isn't fixed. They limited it in january when i first moved house and bank and still not fixed after repeated calls, emails and letters:cry::cry:

3. dreamer_x

dreamer_x Ava's Mummy

I bought a Winnie the Pooh starry night moses basket yesterday for £30 rather than £80 or something like it is in babiesrus! I was pretty happy with that!

Not ebay related but my mum's next door neighbour is willing to sell us her little girl's swing and bouncer for £30 each when they cost her £60 for the bouncer and £80 for the swing, and she gave us 4 bags of clothes last night, I sorted through them, bloody hell this baby's going to be set until 6 months at least!

4. naria

naria mum of one

Lol dreamer my mums friend gives us her little ones clothes. She text me last nigh saying shes had a clear out again and has loads of 18-24month.....never actually needed to buy our son a single outfit yet

5. dreamer_x

dreamer_x Ava's Mummy

I saw her at work on Tuesday and she said she had a couple of bags - she came round with 4 bags full to the brim! Most of it's 3-6 months which is actually really helpful because we've got plenty of 0-3 sleepsuits and a few outfits but it means we don't have to go and buy any 3-6 outfits, we'll only need a couple of bigger sleepsuits etc!

Oh and my mum got a sterilizer for her house off her work's intranet for £20 which she was quite happy with!
    We don't actually need much else really, my friend's giving us about 9 smaller tommee tippee bottles so that'll save us money too. Love bargains :') another friend gave us a moses basket stand and a changing unit, the only nursery furniture we've had to buy is wardrobes! My mum's friend is giving us her cot...we're pretty lucky really!

6. ClaireJ23

ClaireJ23 Mum of 3 under 3

I bought a clothes bundle of 6-9 months which have hardly been worn for £20 and which my daughter looks adorable in.

7. boobee

boobee 1 DD/Expecting No 2

Next barely used snowsuit - 0.99p instead of £22 & a leopard print mothercare snowsuit like new - £4.99 instead of £34.99. I love eBay!!!

Car boots are good, got a silvercross 3D travel system with all the accessories inc car seat. raincover, change bag etc, it's in immaculate condition - £70 instead of £460!

8. dreamer_x

dreamer_x Ava's Mummy

Blimey, that's good going on the travel system! I got mine from mothercare for £275, all bits included, rather than £455 - just checked on their website, the pram is now £325 and the car seat £130! Think we put it on a baby plan at 16 weeks because it was on offer!

9. essexmummy1

essexmummy1 Well-Known Member

Yes! But just maternity clothes for me :blush:

10. Flumpy :)

Flumpy :) Mummy to a girl :)

I loveebay now my paypal is fixed! Janeyb I also got a starlight swing last week for 40 :D its adorable! I got a bouncer for £20 that should have been £45 in shops! And my silver cross sleepover in pearl travel system inc car seat etc. Near enough new..£150!! I love ebay hehe :thumbsup x

11. Jonesy25

Jonesy25 Well-Known Member

I got a quinny buzz, with 2 seat units, carrycot and maxi cosi cabriofix is almost new condition for £35!!!

12. Sherley

Sherley One of each!

I got a big pile of 0-3 month clothes for a fiver. Hardly worn, and didn't pay delivery as refined search to be within 10 miles so picked them up from a few miles away!
    Baby sales/nearly new sales are great too. So many sellers selling so many clothes often for 2 items for £1 etc. I've picked up some great toys for my toddler from them too.

13. salamander91

salamander91 Well-Known Member

I got a Britax b-smart 4 wheel pushchair + car seat for £50. Would have cost me about £400 new :thumbup:

14. george83

george83 Well-Known Member

I brought a tutti bambini changing unit for £35 should have been £175 a few marks but I love it!

15. Gemmamuk

Gemmamuk Well-Known Member

Me!!! I bought a graco double tandem travel system for £61!!! Cosy toes, rain covers the lot!!!

And I bought 4 bundles of clothes from the same seller locally (no postage) for 99p each. So for the total of £3.96 I got:
    20 sleepsuits; 4 dresses; trousers; pjs; a snow suit!